"The President is coming here to interview me and give his official stamp of approval. Then it's off to Washington, D.C., for good." Chase says.

"Congratulations. We'll miss you. I call dibs on his capsule." Leo says as he runs over to Chase's capsule.

"Hey, I'm his twin sister, I should get his capsule!" I say, running after Leo.

"Washington, D.C.? That's like another country. This isn't fair. Why does Chase get to leave and we don't?" Adam says.

"Well, for starters, because Chase knows that Washington, D.C. isn't a country," Chase says, patting the side of Adam's face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Perry, can I talk to you for a second?" Mr. Davenport says as he walks over to Perry.

"Sure thing, boss man," Perry says, saluting Mr. Davenport.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I thought about what you said about being overworked, and I may have been a little harsh." Mr. Davenport says.

"So you're giving me a raise?" Perry says.

"I said I'm sorry, not crazy. What I'm gonna give you is better than a raise. Say hello to your new partner." Mr. Davenport says. A really creepy man with a beard walked into the room.

"Him?" Perry says.

"Does this guy even know anything about bionics?" Chase says.

"Actually, he knows a lot more about bionics than you might think. Isn't that right?" Mr. Davenport says.

"That's ri-i-ight!" The man shouts, whose voice sounds like Eddy's, making all of us scream.

"Eddy?" I say. Eddy nods his head.

"That's the little guy in the wall?" Perry says.

"In the flesh. Check me out." Eddy says. He starts dancing awkwardly around the room.

"Why would you give a body to the most vile computer program ever created?" Chase says.

"Don't worry. Human Eddy isn't mean. When I put his artificial intelligence into this synthetic body, I altered his personality." Mr. Davenport says. "I made him nice."

"I begged him not to, but now I'm glad," Eddy says.

"One little fix, and you expect us to believe that Eddy is nice?" I say.

"I'm not buying it," Chase says, crossing his arms.

"No, it's true. Earlier today, I caught Leo struggling to do a push-up. The old me would've mocked him. But the new me is just sad. Poor Leo." Eddy says with a sad face.

"I guess that's better," Leo says.

"Long story short, I still wanna kill you guys. With kindness." Eddy says.

"I don't get it. You could've designed any kind of body for him. Why does he look like that?" Bree says.

"The beard hides my gear. You wanna see?" Eddy says. He lifts his beard to reveal an electronic charging port.

"Yeah, besides, I couldn't make somebody better looking than me. I mean, I literally could not. This is once-in-a-lifetime stuff." Mr. Davenport says, gesturing to his face.

"That's my Donny," Eddy says.

In the training room, the room was set up for the interview while the President and other committee members waited for Chase to arrive. "All right, Mr. President. I'm all packed up and ready to go." Chase says as he walks into the room with suitcases. "Now, where will I be staying? West wing, east wing? Pull out sofa bed in the Oval Office?"