"Although we did have that tiff about Socrates," Bob says. "Ah, good times."

"Bob, you're scaring me. I demand you burp the entire alphabet right now." Adam says.

"Can you believe it? Douglas' intelligence duplicator actually worked." Chase says.

"Actually?" Douglas says.

"You don't have the best track record," Chase says.

"I made you, didn't I?" Douglas says.

"Hey, look. Leftover lasagna." Adam says as he picks a piece of lasagna from Bob's hair.

"And you also made him," Chase says, pointing to Adam.

In the common room, Bree, Leo, and I see Perry walk into the room as she placed a flag in the middle of the room and imitated making the sound of blowing into a horn. "Welcome to the United Republic of Perryland," Perry says.

"I know I'm gonna regret this, but what's Perryland?" Leo says.

"And, uh, why does the flag have a cow on it?" Bree says.

"That's an ox. Know your meats. When I went to pay the garbage bill, they told me that you'd never registered the island as a country, so I seized the opportunity. As of today, you're all second-class citizens of Perryland. This is the official charter. Read it and weep." Perry says as she hands us a scroll.

"You expect us to believe that's real?" I say.

"Oh, it's real. Just ask my muscle." Perry says. She blows a whistle and a group of men in camo come marching in and stand behind her.

"This is bad. This is very, very bad." Leo says in a nervous tone.

"Who are they?" Bree says.

"They're on loan from a tyrant friend of mine. And speaking of tyrants, guess who the dictator of Perryland is." Perry says.

"Your cat, Mr. Whiskers?" I say as I read from the scroll.

"Don't be ridiculous. He's vice dictator, and he reports to me. Now join me in singing the Perryland national anthem." Perry says. She clears her throat and the guards salute as music starts to play and Perry begins to sing in an operatic voice.

O, Perryland
You're all at my command
You'll do what I say
While I eat rack of lamb
Your sweat and tears will bring me cheers
Your robot hands will fan my face
From dusk till dawn O Perryland
I stand on top of you
O Perryland
I stand on top of you

"When did you have the time to write that?" Leo says as we all give her weird looks. Perry just shrugs her shoulders.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the cafeteria, Chase and Bob were playing chess when Adam walked in. "Ah, you're still hanging out with Chase? No one should have to suffer that long." Adam groans as he walks over to their table.

"Great game. Another draw. Wanna go triple-check your homework?" Chase says as he and Bob stand up from their seats.

"I already did, but one can never be too right," Bob says.

"You know, if signs of affection didn't strike me as frivolous, I'd hug you right now. Oh, what the heck." Chase says. He hugs Bob.

"Whoa, whoa, Bob. Why waste your time doing stupid science stuff when we can do something useful? Let's go grab a couple of jellyfish and wear 'em as wigs." Adam says, breaking up the hug.

"I'm sorry, old friend, but I'm afraid we don't have much in common anymore," Bob says. He walks away.

"I can't believe this. You stole my best friend." Adam says, turning to Chase.