Quidditch pt2 (Im back and I have to do homework)

Fred and George weasley were playing Quidditch with the other players and the gryffindors were cheering for gryffindor and the slytherins was cheering for the slytherins Fred saw you in the crowd of ravenclaws and George saw you too but they decided to talk to you after Quidditch and the gryffindors won. (after Quidditch wassup my grammar is bad im sorry bout dat)  .the twins saw you holding a white cookie with looks like strawberry jam in the middle the twins came up to you "hey Kingsley so what house are you in?" Fred said "Im in Ravenclaw" you said The twins looked at you you noticed they were blushing "whats that your eating?" George said. You looked at them for a moment "...oh this Is just something my mother made." You said george stares at you before saying "oh ok we just wanted to know so see you around I guess." The twins walk away still blushing you watch them walk away you turn around and walk away as well after you were done eating and went to your dorm it was already night so you went to sleep.  (Morning)  .you woke up and stretched and got out of bed you got ready for the day brushing your hair brushing your teeth etc. You went out your dorm and went to the great hall with many other students to eat breakfast while you were eating you felt like you were being watched by someone from Gryffindor you look behind you and see Fred and George Weasley they were eating you look back at your food and continue to eat breakfast you felt like you were being watched again but you just ignored it.  (After breakfast It was potions class yeah you meeting professor snape)  .you went to potions class and sat down in your seat you didn't know Fred and George Weasley were right behind you You were paying attention to snapes instructions to make a potion he was walking around the classroom then he stopped at you with a stern expression on his face "your the new student?" Snape said you were about to say something before someone threw something on the side of your head. (Hi yall Im gonna make a pt3 on this of meeting Draco Malfoy we gotta get the characters in Harry Potter anyways I'll be going on character Ai so bye everybody hope you guys have a good day and If you guys had a bad day Im sorry about that hope your day gets better and If its your birthday happy birthday and If your reading this on a holiday like Christmas or Halloween or Easter or any holiday happy holidays I will see you guys soon I guess I'll probably make a pt3 at night or something byeee!!🙂)