Both girls had gone back to Nicole's house to get ready, makeup done, fascinator hats on, and their dresses on. Nicole drove them up to the country club, Rory and Nicole walking inside the building. "Hi Paige." Both girls say. "Table two girls." Paige says as both girls walk towards the table. "Oh my god, you two look so pretty!" Gigi says happily.

After a few minutes, Belly walked over to the table. "Hi." Belly says awkwardly to the girl sitting next to her, Rory simply smiling and giving a greeting back before speaking to Nicole some more. "I told my mom the only way I would do this is if I could bring my girlfriend, 'cause I thought it would be a deal killer, but the club has been surprisingly chill about the whole thing." Marisa says, everyone at the table nodding along.

"I'm honestly shocked." Dara says, everyone agreeing. "Literally, Dara, I was expecting a conversion camp to spring out of the bushes. No. Lesbians and debutantes are, like, a completely juxtaposing idea." Marisa continues on. "Opposites." Dara says. "Yeah, but Cousins likes to pretend to be woke. Trust me. My family deals with it constantly." Nicole says, everyone but Belly agreeing with him.

"The things we do for college applications." Marisa complains. "It's insane." Rory whines. "Don't worry, Marisa. You'll get in everywhere. You too Rory." Shayla says, both girls smiling. "Wait. Where are you applying?" Belly questions, hoping the green-eyed girl was going somewhere far.

"You know, the usual. Every Ivy minus Cornell." Marisa says. "God, Ithaca is so bleak." Rory says causing everyone to laugh. "What about you?" Marisa questions the younger girl. "Oh, Belly's only a sophomore." Rory says as she smiles at the girl, just trying to inform the table, but to Belly it made her feel upset.

"Yeah, I-I'll be a junior in the fall." Belly stammers. "So, is this your first summer here in Cousins?" Dara questions. "No, I've been coming here for my entire life." Belly says with a small smile. "Yeah, she's, like, family friends with Conrad and Jeremiah." Nicole cuts in.

"Uh, so are you and Jeremiah, like, a-a thing, or are you gonna take him to the ball?" Gigi questions. Belly stammers over her words as Nicole looks to the blonde. "Oh, my God, back off, Geeg." Nicole says as everyone giggles around them, Rory smiling softly. "It was a question." Gigi defends herself.

"They're, like, basically related, okay? You have nothing to worry about." Nicole says as she looks at Belly. "I'm not worried." Gigi scoffs out. "Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that, babe." Marisa says. "Gigi has had this thing for Jeremiah..." "Ever since he got abs?" Shayla cuts Rory off, everyone laughing at the poor girl's flushed face. "I'm not into Jeremiah Fisher." Shayla says after noticing the look from her friend.

"Yeah, and your noticing his abs?" Gigi says with a look, everyone giggling once again. "No. She's too busy eye-fucking the waiter." Marisa says, Rory's eyes widening. "Dude, that's Belly's brother." Rory says causing everyone to turn to Belly as she grimaced with disgust. "So, what's it like to live with Jeremiah and Conrad? Conrad's so mysterious." Dara says causing Rory to grin.

"I think that's a better question for Rory, she is his girlfriend after all." Belly says as she sends a look to Rory who smiled. "Hello, debutantes." Paige begins, everyone turning their attention to the woman.

Rory made it back to the beach house, a grin on her face as she sang lightly. "Rory?" Susannah questions, the brunette walking towards the kitchen where Susannah was. "Oh my, you look so pretty honey." The woman says as she gives a big hug to the girl, Rory grinning. "Your mother would be so proud." Susannah says as she holds the girl's forearms, the girl smiling softly.

"I think she would be too." Rory says as Conrad walks downstairs, seeing his girlfriend and his mother talking. He smiled a bit as he saw their happy interaction, but his eyes widened when he saw what the girl was wearing. "I think someone's finally up." Susannah says as she turns, Rory doing the same and seeing her boyfriend standing there.

"Hi babe!" Rory exclaims happily as she walks over and gives her boyfriend a huge hug, her smile not leaving her face. "Hey, you wanna head upstairs?" Conrad questions as he raises his brow to his mother, asking for permission if he could take her. Susannah nods and Conrad smiles. "Sure, I still have some clothes here right?" Rory questions as the couple walks upstairs.

Rory changed into a t-shirt and gym shorts, her eyes not leaving her phone. "What're you watching?" Conrad questions as he sits behind Rory as she turned to him. "Beavis and Butthead." She says as she giggles. 

That was their favorite show to watch, Conrad always laughed at it more when he was stoned, but he would never tell her that. Rory laid against Conrad's chest as he laid his hand under her shirt, rubbing circles on her stomach. "Um, Rory?" Belly questions from outside the door, Rory standing up and walking over.

"Hey, what did you need?" Rory questions as she looks at the girl with a smile. Belly looked over her clothes, listening to the sound of her phone in the background. "Could you help me get ready for my date?" Belly questions as she looks around, her cheeks turning pink. "Wait, is it with Cameron? Of course!" Rory exclaims cheerfully. 

Rory turned back to her boyfriend who was staring at her phone, the girl closing the door and walking over to Belly's room. 

"You look really cute." Rory says with a smile as she looks at the girl who was applying lipstick in the mirror. "You are gonna have so much fun tonight." Susannah says, Rory nodding in agreement. "We're just going to see a movie." Belly says before her mom walks into her room.

"You look nice, hon." Laurel says with a smile. "I can't believe crop tops are back. Remember how I thought I was such hot shit in that baby tee I wore freshman year?" Susannah says, everyone but Belly laughing. "Have fun tonight." Rory says as she gives the girl's arm a squeeze from where she was sat.

"Are you not driving with us?" Laurel questions, Rory looking between the mother and daughter. "Didn't Belly tell you? She has a date." Susannah says happily. "Sorry, Mom. Um, his name is Cam." Belly says as she and Susannah begin rambling about Belly's date. "It's fine. Of course you can go. I've dragged you to enough of these book parties over the years. Have a great date." Laurel says.

"Thanks." Belly says as she begins to walk away. "Do we need to talk about consent before you go?" Laurel questions. "Mom." Belly whines as she leaves the bedroom, Rory chuckling as she leaves as well. When she walked back into Conrad's room, she saw him still fully immersed in the show, the girl laying down on top of him, Conrad grunting as she laid her head on his back.

Rory sat in her bed, strumming her guitar as she hummed along. "Ror." The familiar voice of Conrad says as she walks over and opens the window, holding a brown bag. "What's that?" She questions as she helps Conrad into her room. "Some things I got for you." He says as he takes out the two books from the bag.

"The unabridged journals of Sylvia Plath, Connie I've looked everywhere for this book!" Rory exclaims breathlessly, cupping his face and kissing him lightly. "I know, you told me how much you wanted this, I also got you this." Conrad says as he holds up a small black box, Rory's eyes widening.

"Oh Con." Rory says as she gives him a happy look. "But it's for your birthday." Conrad says, Rory pouting. The girl's birthday was July 10th, and it was her official 18th birthday. "Come sit." Rory says as she lightly tugs his sweater, pulling him closer to her.