Chapter 1: God is Good.

Once upon a time, girl was born, her parents named her Amelia Rose Willow, (now my real name Annabelle means "A gift from God" and I don't know if I should put my real name in the story) Amelia's family members knew that she would make a change in people's lives. Sure, Amelia had made mistakes in her life. But no matter what she went through, Jesus was by her side through all of it, and still is till this day, and will always be there for her and for everyone else in this world, and then one day, when she was just 18, her necklace, that she got when she was a teenager, it started glowing, gold, and her eyes glow golden as well, then when her eyes stop glowing, she saw the man, himself, Jesus Christ, and he was smiling at her.

(Ellaflower8593's POV.)

"Father, it's you. I've missed you so much. How's life in heaven?" I asked as he smile at me, then walks up to me, then we embrace each other, and he knows how much I've missed him.

"I've miss you, as well, my child. Now I have somethings that I would like to speak with you about so, please follow me." Jesus asks me as I nod, and we walk to sit down, and I see that we're in a field of grass.

"So, my lord. What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked nervously as he smiles at me and places his hand on my shoulder.

"Amelia, my dear. You don't need to be nervous when you're talking to me, it's okay if you're nervous, and what I wanted to talk to you about, is that I know you've been looking for the right man to spend the rest of your life with. Now that will take time, there's no need to rush things. Now, I'll help you find the right one, just put your trust in me, and everything will be okay." Jesus tells me as I smile and nod, then he teleports himself and myself to a place where it was when Paul Stanley was just a kid, and I was just a good friend to his parents, and his sister, I got along with his parents and sister really well.

"Ma, a kid, called me, Stanley the one ear monster!" Stanley said as I went over to him to calm him down from crying.

"Fight, your own battle's Stanley." His mother replied as I was shocked, then he hugs me, tightly, and I hugged him back, while patting his back softly.

"It's okay, Stan. What that kid said was just wrong. It's going to be alright." I said to him as he smiles at me, and kissed me on the cheek, and I smiled.

"Thx, Melia. You're the best friend that I could ever ask for." Stanley tells me as I smiled.

** ~> Years later <~ **

"Why do you have to leave, Amelia. I still need you in my life, Baby." Stanley tells me as I began to explain to him, about who I really am, and that one day, we'll see each other again.

"I'm sorry, that I have to go, Stan. But I just have to, for your safety." I said as we hugged, then kissed one last time, then I was gone.

** ~> Present day <~ **

"Thanks, for giving me this opportunity, to be in the company, Hunter and Vince. I never thought, that I would get to be back here in the WWE. I'm so excited to be back, from retirement, also get to be in the ring again." I said to my bosses' as I shook hands with both of them.

"Well, you're welcome. And there will be a surprise, that I'll be announcing, and that surprise is for you." Hunter tells me as I smile and nod.