ASTARIA EMPIRE

A S T A R I A E M P I R E
The maps & description

The Astaria Empire is one of the wealthiest empires in the world called Verden Dum Astra and the only one that had an insane military power. Causing other neighboring empires to fear them, and never pick a fight nor make them angry.

It consists of eight kingdoms under the Astaria Empire: Vrivasea of the South, Querencia of the West, Sheodica of the East, Guggenheim of the Southwest, Creris of the North, Limerence of the Southeast, Yaentis of the Northwest, and Arbezelias of the Northeast.

At the center, the palace of the Astaria Empire is located.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

VRIVASEA KINGDOM

Located in the South of the Empire, Vrivasea is a prosperous country despite being the furthest Kingdom from Astaria and has no neighboring kingdoms. They are also the vital military defense in the South protecting its open seas from invaders.

Surrounded by the vast ocean, and rich mountains, the country mainly lives off mining from both land and sea, farming, and pearling. They supply the most beautiful and expensive pearls in the Empire, along with other gemstones like diamonds, rubies, peridot, and more. Despite being known for their gemstones, the King seems to have more liking for gold, which the nobles would often gift him for favors.

Reinvesa, the capital, where most of the Vrivasean nobles live, enjoys the luxurious life of comfort. Their unique confectioneries and baked goods are what every tourist looks forward to. Their yearly extravagant jousting competition is to celebrate and honor all the warriors that have served and fought for Vrivasea Kingdom.

 Their yearly extravagant jousting competition is to celebrate and honor all the warriors that have served and fought for Vrivasea Kingdom