Chapter 1: New World

Start from the beginning

"Pretty strong weapons in their own right." Judged Shizuku.

"Yeah that's true but the shield is more like armor than a weapon." The teen gave his opinion which made the other two shrug their shoulders.

"Any way where is the heroine in this thing? I doubt that it's this princess, she seems kinda bitchy." Stated the teen which made Hajime chuckle a bit.

"Oh come on she doesn't seem that way." Stated Shizuku.

"She does"They both stated.

"Ahh Whatever you say." Chastised Shizuku.

"Yeah well, at least these heroes guy looks pretty damn cool and impressive." Stated the teen.

"I'm not that much of a fan when it comes to heroes myself, but they do seem interesting." Stated Hajime.

"Yeah, I can understand that, from what I could tell all four of them are the main protagonists. It spotlights on sword, spear, bow, even the shield hero gets a-" As the teen was flipping the pages he saw that the story of Shield Hero was left blank which raised alarms for both Hajime and Shizuku.

"Hey man you sh-" As Hajime was going to speak a bright golden light suddenly appeared out of nowhere with it a sudden influx of magic power and it engulfed all three of them at that moment they all started falling. As they were falling Hajime tried to use the crystal key but at that moment he realized that he couldn't access it, and with that, they all fell to the floor.

"Fantastic the summoning was a success!" They heard a priest saying that as they looked up they saw a group of priests in front of them.

"Brave he-" As he was speaking Hajime went up and grabbed him by his shirt collar and said this.

"Send me and my wife back home now." He stated with venom in his voice.

"Please her-" As the priest tried to explain himself he was cut off again.

" .Now." Stated Hajime.

"We can't!" Said the priest.

"Why do you mean you can-" As Hajime was going to say something he was interrupted by Shizuku.

"Hajime your appearance!" Stated Shizuku in shock which caused him to look back at her with a confused face.

"My appearance?" Asked Hajime which caused her to point at his arm.

As he followed her gaze he saw that his entire robotic arm was exposed, also his white hair and pale skin were exposed and he had his eye patch on. At that moment he let go of the priest and muttered.

"The hell is this world?" Asked Hajime mostly to himself.

"Hajime!" Screamed Shizuku as she came out of her shock, and realized an important detail.

"Yes, Shizuku?" Asked Hajime in concern by that scream.

"What did you ask that priest to send us back home if you have the crystal key?" Asked Shizuku fearing the worst.

"I can't access it." Said Hajime pissed off.

At that moment Shizuku simply remained quiet in shock but her thoughts were interrupted by someone.

"Um, Are you guy's okay?" Asked the same black-haired teen while the other three were looking at them with confused faces as well, even though a blonde-haired prick was staring at Shizuku a bit too much.

"Yes, just surprised." Answered Shizuku for both of them.

"Wait Shizuku is that your old sword?" Asked Hajime when he noticed the sword strapped to her hip.