"I'm really, really, sorry" Pope apologizes again, the guilt written all over his face making Hope to laugh at how he's taking this as a serious matter.

"Dude, that's fine. The water barely touched me, you good" she continues to convince the boy.

Pope looks hesitate at first, looking at Hope to make sure that he's not in a trouble before he finally nods. Glad that he's not getting scold by her, because he probably would get it if it's down to any other Kooks. They never really go along and he hates them as much as they hates the Pogues.

"I'm sorry for startled you" Hope continues "Your dad said I can look around and told you're working, thought I can say hello" she continues, looking around before she takes a seat on one of the container.

Pope watching the redhead, listening to her rambles in attempt to make a conversation with him. He's not surprised to see Hope's here, she always stops by to pick up her order from his dad.

But they're never really make any conversations, only smile at each other without saying anything. But mostly because he never really around, busy with his friends.

"That's fine" Pope states, smiling at her who already sitting at one of the container.

"You're not out with your friends?" Hope casually asks, she saw him with his clique and they practically inseparable because she can see them everywhere.

She likes watching them sometimes, living their life like there's no consequences. She wants that life, where she can do whatever she wants without Topper get in between it or her parents tell her what to do.

"I'm supposed to, but Dad got me on lockdown because I'm not coming home for two days" he said, back to do his job

"Why? What were you doing?" she curiously asked, furrowing her brows.

"Just staying over at John B's. We always did that" he explained but then he feels like he should stop taking. Why would he's telling the Kook Princess about his daily routine or the report of his life. But then, Hope seems interested to know about it.

"John B? He's the one with brown hair and working at the Cameron's boat, right?" she guessed and this time Pope turns around again.

Hope knows them but sometimes can get a little mixed up since she's not hanging out that much with people.

"Yeah, that one" Pope confirmed it and Hope hummed a response. He turns back to his job, they fall into a comfortable silence and neither of them trying to muster another questions to keep going the conversations.

Hope watching the boy doing the work with much interest, she never did anything like that and never really had any jobs since she was born. Seeing the people here need to bust their ass in order to get a food to eat everyday made her feel a little sad. But there's nothing much she can do about it, it's how the life works.

"What about you? You Kooks don't have any plans at your side of your island?" Suddenly, Pope popped another question when he feels like it's long enough the silence between them and he feels like Hope is a good company though he barely knows him.

"Nah" she shook her head "I don't really have many plans, it always my brother and his friends. I prefer staying in my room" she continues

"That's so out of Kooks of you" Pope made the comment bluntly and then he regrets it, afraid if he's word is harsh for the girl but seeing Hope already smiling is enough to tell him he isn't.

"Yeah. But I like it though, big crowds and people scared me" she continues, lounging her legs a little. The morning breeze slapping her skin lightly, ruffling her messy hair with the salty air.