chapter 1

" cut thank you very much Renee"  "I'm so sorry he grabbed me"  *she goes to her seat*  "I'm sorry he keeps missing my arms"  "frank why don't we give this up"  "frank I can't see a damn thing down there"  "okay alright, sorry Renee"   "there is water everywhere"  "can I get cig"  "sure, hear"  "thanks, Jeff, Paige"  "we're right here mum Jeff says "  "hi you two how long have you both been hear"  "only a couple of minuets Jeff says "  "how was your weekend with your father" "it was good until Paige got sick"  "oh no is she alright"  "yeah dad thinks it was just a bug"  "where is Paige anyway" "I don't know she was here a second ago"  *Paige comes in*  "hi mum"  "hey darling"  "hi dingus"  "shut up sis"  "hey you two stop butting heads one day in your life you will need each other so be there for each other"  "mum, dad wants to come down for dinner if that's alright  " Paige said   "I mean what I'm really trying to say is that he misses you " Jeff said   "dinner would be great, but you two I won't be getting your hopes up okay we are trying to work things out"  "we know mum"  Paige replies  "okay people quiet finishing touches now's the time"  "I think its show time" Jeff says   "Jeff, Paige I love you both"  "we love you too mum" Paige replies   *they go and sit with the director*   "okay  castle of terror scene 13, take 33"  "okay action Renee"  *she gets electrocuted*  " cut"  "cut the power now"  " MOM" Jeff yells   * Paige grabs hold of him and hugs him*  *with Dr  Matthews *  " I know this is hard for you but I think you've made the right decision he was an old  dog  who had a good life"  "Dr Matthews your daughter is on line one she said its an emergency"  "sorry excuse me"  *he goes to the phone*  "Paige what's going on why is Jeff crying"  "dad its mom she's, she's"  "Paige go on honey I'll take this"  *she goes to Jeff and hugs him*  "its your wife Mr Matthews she's dead" *cut to the day of the funeral*  "Jeff go and see what your sister is doing"  "okay dad"  *he goes to Paige's room*  "Paige what are you doing the car's hear"  " I don't want to go Jeff"  "why"  "because if I go it means mom is never coming   back"  "oh sis"  "why did she have to go Jeff why her"  " because god is just so  cruel "  *he hugs her and she hugs back*  "come on mom would never forgive us if we didn't go to her funeral"  *they go downstairs*  " right come on you two lets go"  *they go outside to the hearse*  "she's really in there isn't she" Paige says   "yes darling she is" Chase replies  *they drive to the church*  "I am the resurrection and the life, sayeth the lord, friends lets bow our heads in silent prayer" *they all pray*  "friends our service is now concluded"  "here we go, guys stay back show a little respect"  Gus says  "excuse me sir I know this is a very difficult time"  the news reporter says   "JUST SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT ALRIGHT" Jeff yells  "hey Jeff calm down its alright come on lets put these flowers on her coffin together alright" Paige says   "yeah"  Jeff replies  *they chuck the flowers onto her coffin and hug each other*  "Chase you probably don't remember me I'm Gus gilbert the town sheriff"  "oh I remember you"  "I hear your moving to the summer house are you planning on staying full time"  "I just want to get my kids out of LA to you know start things over"  "my deepest regrets"  "thanks"   *on the moving day*  "we got six of these wardrobe boxes are you sure you want them in the attic"  "Jeff why don't we give the clothes to goodwill we'll keep the rest"  "your the one who wanted to move"  "Jeff"   "dad just let it go will you he's upset"  Paige says  "all the Renee boxes in the attic"  Chase replies  "hello Mr Matthews my name is Marjorie Hargrove I'm your new housekeeper"  "oh yeah come in" "I'm really glad to be working for you Mr Matthews"  "we're glad to have you Marjorie, this is my son Jeff and his older sister Paige"  "hi you two"  "you can call me Chase"  "you know I adored miss Hallow I really did "  "that one goes in the attic"  "say what"  *the box falls down and Paige moves Jeff out of the way*  "its okay I'll get that"  "Jeff you okay" Paige says   "yeah I'm fine" Jeff replies   "this is gorgeous this is what she wore at the Emmy's isn't it" Marjorie says    "hey don't touch her stuff" Jeff says  "yeah it made our mother crazy when people touched her stuff"  Paige replies  "I'm sorry"  "no its okay my kids are just grieving that's all this has hit them hard"  " I can tell"         

end of chapter 1