Chapter 2

Waiting for another day, you're not getting what you paid for

Trying to salvage what's undone and deny you got outrun tonight

Never knew her name, they're looking all the same to me

They only chase the fame, there's no one left to blame but me

Tumblr Girls -G Eazy Ft Christoph Andersson

______________________________________

A

melia was currently walking with her friends during lunch, debating on where to sit.

"Okay, we sitting inside or outside?" Amelia asked walking on the side of Lydia.

"Let's sit outside, it's a nice day!" Stacy stated.

"I mean, I could definitely use some color." Nikki joked.

Kym and her squad walked over to the girls.

"Hey, Lia." She greeted before asking, "Is that Tory Burch?"

"Oh no, it's Walmart. I got this and a water bottle for only 12 dollars." Nikki responded as Amelia sighed.

"I was talking to her." Kym stated blankly looking at Lydia.

"Me?" Lydia asked for confrontation.

"Your skirt." Kym stated.

"Uh yeah, it is Tory Burch. My mom is trying to spend all my dad's money before the next court date." Lydia rambled.

"I'm pretty sure I saw Hailey Bieber wearing the exact same one." Kym said as they walked away.

"That was weird." Stacy said.

They all found a table outside, watching the guys play soccer on the field.

"I have to come up with something amazing! This is so much pressure." Stacy said about her Bat Mitzvah.

They all talked about Lydia throwing a party on the weekend, which Amelia was excited for.

Amelia, Stacy and Lydia all stared at Andy playing soccer, she was a little confused as to why Lydia was staring.

"Heads up!" Andy yelled, as Stacy immediately got hit with a soccer ball to the head.

"Woah, are you okay, Stace?" Amelia quickly tried to help her up.

"My bad! You good?" Andy yelled from across the field as Stacy nodded with a smile.