1.

[2023]

It's been years since they hung out. Years since they spent more than 10 minutes together in a room alone. Idina never wanted to, she always dreaded it. Who can blame her? The last time they seen each other it ended in a heated screaming match that left both women heartbroken. The day Idina decided to turn her back and ever let Kristin in again. Years passed and that moment, that relationship... it all seemed like one big dream.

Idina came out of her thoughts when she heard knocking on the dressing room door. Staring in the mirror, adjusting her hair, she called out a response. "come in." She said loudly, shifting in her chair. The door creaked slowly, the light from the hall creeped in cascading over her shoulder.
"You sounded amazing tonight." Came that familiar voice. Idina winced at it, scared to look in that direction. She simply smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She says quietly, head still straight forward.
Kristin calmly closed the door behind her, leave the two women in an almost dark room, the only light being from the moon through the open window.
Kristin stood behind Idina's chair, her eyes meeting Idina's in the mirror, They both tensed. Idina stared for another second before glaring into her lap. Kristin sighed, leaning over the chair, trying to meet face to face with her. "Please look at me." She begged, pulling Idina's face up softly, meeting their eyes together. Idina tried to pull away but Kristin tightened her grip. Frustrated, Idina jerked away and stood up quickly. Kristin grew annoyed, sighing again, louder than before. "What!" she exclaimed. "What do you want from me?! You've been like this since that night. I don't know what i'm supposed to do." She adds, stepping back. Idina balled her fists, fighting off tears. Kristin let out a slight chuckle in frustration, her breath getting heavier. "Idina, please.. What do you want me to do? I've tried to fix this- to fix us for so long." She lets out, her voice cracking. Idina looked up softly, her cheeks running red. "I want you to leave." she finally voiced. stepping closer, meeting the shorter women face to face again. "I hate you." she adds, her face nearly touching Kristin's. "You don't mean that-" "I do." The two locked eyes, Idina grew angrier and angrier. "Go away." She mumbled, pressing Kristin against the wall. The shorter woman stared into her eyes, scrunching her face. "Make me leave." She spat. Idina in such anger snatched her hand up and quickly wrapped it around the girl's throat. "Don't fucking test me." She exclaimed, squeezing tighter. Kristin gasped loudly then threw her arms around Idina's face, pulling her into a rough and passionate kiss.
Idina dropped her hand, and wrapped her arms around kristin's waist, lifting her off the ground.
Their tongues meeting each other as their kiss roughened. Idina walked them over to the couch, throwing the girl down. She fell on top of her, going back into their kiss. Idina's hand's creeped down Krisitin's torso until she was pulling her top off. She began kissing down her neck aggressively, leaving Kristin gasping for air. She kissed all the way down to her pants lined, looking back up at the flustered woman. Without thinking, in the heat of the moment, she yanked Kristin's pants down, pulling them until they hit the floor. She began kissing from her waist all the way down to her inner thighs. Kristin spread her legs wider and Idina positioned herself on her knees. She kissed and licked softly around her panties, making Kristin gasp softly, squirming her legs around. Idina gently reached up and proceeded to take her panties off, sliding them to her ankles. Kristin whimpered softly, staring down at Idina and gripping her hair slightly. Idina gently brought her face back down, pressing a soft kiss on her pussy. She kissed again, then began licking gently around her clit. Kristin gripped tighter, Throwing her head back. Idina deepened her face into the girl, licking her slowly up and down. She slide farther down, slipping her tongue into Kristin, causing her to jump and moan loudly.
Idina pulled back slightly then brought two fingers to her mouth and wet them with her tongue and saliva, she slipped them into Kristin calmly, before leaning back in and licking her clit gently. She slid her fingers in and out of her faster and faster. She licked and kissed Kristin's clit faster and softer. She felt the girl tighten around her fingers and heard her moan her name louder and louder with each stroke. Keeping her fingers inside, she quickly stood her, leaning over Kristin instead and began fucking her harder. With her other hand, She grabbed Kristin's face forcing her to make eye contact as she stroked deep inside of her roughly. Kristin bit her lip looking into Idina's eyes. Idina smiled, adjusting her position. Idina leaned into Kristin's ear, whispering to her.. "Cum for me."
Just like before, just like every time they've had sex.
Kristin whimpered under Idina's touch, her breath getting heavier.
Idina stroked deeper into her, her hand and arm drenched and aching. Kristin moaned louder and louder, throwing her head back again, screaming Idina's name. Her hips thrusted upward sharply, she gripped idina's arm harshly, her nails digging into her skin. Their breaths become shaky, Idina leans in and kisses Kristin on the lips, slipping her tongue in for the girl to get a taste. Kristin smiled softly as she pulled away, "Do you still mean it?" She asks calmly, covering herself with the throw blanket.
Idina turned her back, gathering herself. She looked down, playing with her hands. "I don't know anymore." She replied. Kristin nooded before standing up, putting her clothes back on.
"Well... when you know, call me." she says lastly before fixing her hair in the mirror, tucking her shirt and leaving the dressing room once again.