All day I was thinking about Pablo, I was thinking about how I hurt him and how terrible he feels now, it's such a terrible feeling to be so close and so far from him.

I miss him even now that he is finally in Barcelona, ​​and tomorrow Barcelona has an important match, after the break they are back on the field, the first match of the season.

I really want to wear Pablo's jersey, but obviously I'll have to wear Pedri's because I don't know what Pablo will think if I wear his jersey.

Tomorrow is also Pablo's new match with Barcelona, ​​his era continues and it is just at the beginning.

I am so happy that he is back and if we are not together anymore I will never stop being proud of him.

When you love someone, you're happy for them no matter what, that's how I am for Pablo, I can't even describe how much.

Time to skip (time before the match)

I am so excited for Pablo right now, I can't even describe how I feel when I know that this is his first game after 2 months for Barca, I know it sounds unbelievable but I am so proud of him.

"Lena, you're going to wear his jersey"

"I won't Pedro, I don't want to make all this difficult for him, but he knows how proud I am of him"

"you told him that"

"I don't think there's any need to tell him, he already knows that"

Pablo's pov :

I heard everything they said. I have to admit, even though I'm angry and resentful, I wanted Lena to wear my jersey, I want her to wear it, but I simply need her support at all times.

But I have to forget about my feelings for her and I want to focus only on myself and my career right now.

But they continued the conversation and again I heard that they were talking about me.

"Lena, believe me, your support means a lot to him, wear his jersey, he will be glad"

At that moment, a huge smile appeared on my face and she agreed, she will really wear my jersey.

Time to skip (match time)

Lena's pov :

I came to the stadium, we came earlier and nobody was there yet, well maybe a couple of people, but still.

There was no one in the vip line, Mikky said she would come soon, Sira too.

I'm glad that I became friends with Sira and that she doesn't hate me or anything, she's really a nice and wonderful person.

At that moment Pablo came to me, I was confused but I smiled at him

"Lena, can I ask you something"

I was scared because I didn't know what he could ask me now, when we hardly talk to each other

"always Gavi"

Pablo's pov :

I don't like it when she calls me Gavi, I know we fight and everything, but I'm just used to her calling me Pablo.

"why are you wearing my jersey if we broke up"

"I will never stop supporting you Pablo"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean Pablo, I wanted to say..."

"everything is fine, don't worry"

I went back without saying anything to her after that, but I can see in her eyes that she understands my decision.