PROPOSAL ( edited )

We walked down on a stony path until we were in the city border. Then we started to smell some food carts and people talking and walking. It seems like it was a festival day. I looked at him and I saw that he wanted to surprise me.

As we got closer and closer the smell got stronger and stronger. Suddenly I got a craving for human food. That's strange I thought demons can't eat human food as it taste like shit. Oh well I guess" Darling..... Can we get some sweets like dango and mochi " I asked as I was very confused by my own cravings.

" Sure honey...I think I see some carts over their." He sed not a single trace of confusion laced in his voice. He pointed towards a cart that emits a sweet smell like candy. We went towards there and there were all types of sugary trees. I practically salivated looking at all the sugary treats. He noticed my desire for the candy so the next thing he did shocked me. " I would buy all of your candy." He sed as he slipped a note of five hundred yen. I could see the shocked expression in treat vendors face as he complied with his customers order.

Soon we were carrying a few bags of candy in our arms. I was stuffing my face with candy as my eyes were filled with the utmost love for candy. Ever since little I was a glutton for candy much like candyholic. And when I became demon I knew I couldn't eat human food as they would taste like shit so I had to give up on eating my favourite food for a while until now. I never knew that demons could eat sweets. But I ain't gonna loose the chance to eat plenty of candy until I die of candy overdose or just have a tummy ache in the morning.

2 Nd person pov
When you were stuffing your face with candy muzan was staring at you "lovingly " but in reality it was quite opposite as he was staring at you obsessively. He never felt emotions for anyone before but when you came that all changed. Sadness, happiness, jealousy and love was emotions that he think it will hold him back from achieving perfection. But now it was all changed because of you.

He only desires you and only you other things doesn't matter to him now. He would kill and destroy everything that got In between the two of your love. His thoughts were broken when you looked at him and gave him a smile. Your smile was so innocent and sweet to him that it could make his day. Your smile was filled with innocence and child like.

There were crumbs of candy around your mouth from eating candy. As he noticed this he took your face in to his hand and wiped off the crumbs that were left in your face with his thumb.    You were left as a blushing mess as you were embarrassed.

Kokoshibu pov
As we were walking on the streets I got a sudden desire to play a street game so you asked muzan about it. " Muzan.....I am bored can we play a street game" I sed as I looked up at him now being shorter than him in my female form.

"Of course honey. What game would you like to play" he asked as he gave me the permission to do so. Then I saw a street game nearby. " That one. There" you pointed towards the street game. He nods as we walked closer it was soon discovered that it was a game you play inorder to get a price. I took first and there were three times so i tried to hit all of them but failing to do so.

He only chuckles as  he paid the vendor again and played it. He took all three chances and hit all of the targets. I excitedly jumped up and down as  he looked at me to pick a price. I chose a huge teddy bear that is a size of a child. As he gave me it I was purely over joyed so I hugged it so tight that I was sure that its head would fly off. Again muzan only chuckled as he sees the interaction of me and the my price.

Next we headed to a photo booth near the street games were at. We took a lote photos and waited for them to be ready. As we took them we walked out of the festivities and as we were talking and walking out fingers intertwined with each other. A little while later I decided to do something bold. " Hey, let's play a game in which you have to catch me as I run away from you." I sed as I looked at him. "Sure love, but don't be sad if I catch you " he sed as he gave you his signature smirk. " You gotta catch me first " I sed as I ran from him.

I ran a little while not seeing him any where. I liked the cool breeze hiting my face and body. It was actually relaxing. My hair was not in a bun any more it was rather in a high ponytail as the bun that daki put loosened.

 My hair was not in a bun any more it was rather in a high ponytail as the bun that daki put loosened

( This is the kimono he is wearing. And how his hair look like. His hair pin is hanging on for dear life. And be honest here. The pic is very bad and my mom don't allow me to do digital art so this is a ( y'all thought that I will put my age in this. Guess what I did and I edited this so the ones who will read this in the future won't know me age and for those who read this don't you dare say anything thing to them)year old could do so. Enjoy)

As I was getting a grip on my breathing someone hug me from behind and lifted me up and spun me around. I laughed my heart out until it stopped and when I looked behind me i was met with muzan grining from ear to ear. " I told you I would catch you he sed as he leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

" I know you would " I giggled. " Follow me I have one last suprise for you." He sed as we walked to a rooftop nearby with our fingers intertwined. 

Suddenly we stopped at a nice roof top. I was amazed by the view as I saw the whole city from There. Then a sudden flare of light interrupted my thoughts. There was another one and another one as a whole lot of fire erupted from the sky decorating it with beautiful colours. It was   "fireireworks " I sed in awe. Then suddenly muzan turned towards me. "Close your eyes until I says to open them"

I closed my eyes as I felt something slip in to my finger. " Open your eyes" he sed as I opened my eyes I was brought to tears when I saw the suprise that he had instored for me.

 " Open your eyes" he sed as I opened my eyes I was brought to tears when I saw the suprise that he had instored for me

( Prepare for a wild rollercoaster ride. And do you like the ring )

"My love Kokoshibu would you like to rule besides me for eternity and be my queen" he sed as he got on one knee and proposed to me." Oh my oh my god, yesyesyes. I do" I sed as I cried tears of joy. Suddenly he kissed me passionately. The atmosphere was perfect. Moon light shining as the stars gave us the spot light and the fireworks in the background.

It was perfect. Just perfect.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello there fello readers, how's your suprise chap I made this in to a proposal for the two love birds. Well one is pure and the other is obsessive love but that ain't the point.

A/n announcement
So....... there is an upcoming test so don't be mad but I won't update until next Sunday. Please don't get mad at me so this the Sunday chap I wrote today. Yes I took a month break for my mental health too but I made it up for you by posting those chaps on my one week holiday so those too (and thank you rocket team 06 pin pointing and telling me that I have written my age I am so glad you have done that )

Enough about me how's your day going I hope your having a great day or night. And as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~