Prologue

The typical smell of bombs and fires were everywhere.The smoke with pungent smell was making its way to his nostrils.This smell reminds him of days when he was in high school,as it was the vital part of chemistry lab.
BAR-M1918 was slung over his shoulder.He was in walking fire style chassing his target.Women and children were screaming and for instance he found his heart melting for the pain of these poor people but at very next moment he controled his emotions.He can't let the emotions to play with him.

He is captain collin smith most rigid.He was not timid when he is on his duty.He ignored his feelings and keep on walking attentively when he saw a hand with gun behind the car.He walked toward the hand with tip toe walking while loading his rifle and set the target.
"Hands up!drop your wepon or i will kill you." He jumped towards the target but then what he saw was unbelievable.He couldn't even imagin that this would happen in his life like this.
"Do-don't kill me please.Please i beg you.I-I want to live some mo-more days."The girl whispered slowly with her skin colour totaly fainted.
His world stopped for a while. Everything around him became vague. He wasn't able to move his eyes away from those pink lips as they carried the whole softness in them.Her hair were distracting her eyes as the wind were so fast.She fought back courageously and moved each and every tendril away from her face but lost to that wind which was tempted strongly to it.
He wished secretly and childishly to be that wind which brushed her hairs and touched every inch of her soft skin and her angelic face yes angelic because it had no flaws.
He was the one who was supposed to kill her but now she is killing her with her deep ocean eyes.At that moment He wanted nothing but to touch those silky lips with his thumb and want to feel their softness.
At that moment everything around him was faded as if he is not at all the part of this world.His rifle was still pointed towards her but He was lost somewhere else.What you call these feelings?Why it doesn't happen with him before?
Buzzing sound of his Wire less was giving him the signal that somebody is trying to contact him from base camp.He switched it on with empty mind.
"Captain!congratulation you did it.you cleared the target.over."His junior from base camp said it happily.
"Thank you!We will be leaving soon.over" He put his wireless back in his uniform pocket and moved back because he knew that if he stood their he will lost something.Before he could step back he heard that soft lips whispering "Dont leave me."With that she got unconsious.
And at first time in life captain collin followed his heart and without doing any addition and subtraction he carried the girl in his strong arms and walked away.