"I've spent much time on Tatooine. I never saw a Mandalorian there." He told him.

"My information is good, I tell you. The city of Mos Pelgo. I swear it by the Gotra." He explained.

"Tatooine it is, then." Said Din and turned around and started walking away. Juno ran up to him with the pram following, slowing down to walk next to him.

"Wait, Mando! You can't leave me like this." He yelled after them. "Cut me down!"

"That wasn't part of the deal." Replied Din and pulled out his blaster. He turned and shot the street light out. He turned back and put the blaster away before he put his hand around Juno's shoulders, leading her forward and not letting her look back.

"Wait, what are you doing? Mando! I can pay! Mado! Mando!" He yelled before he started screaming as the creatures attacked and killed him.

~

Both kids slept most of the flight to Tatooine as Din piloted the Razor Crest. When they neared the landing, Din gently shook Juno and the child to wake them up.

"We're landing." He informed them and Juno nodded while the child cooed. After landing the ship, Din stood from his chair and grabbed a bag he got to carry the child in. He gently put him inside and then motioned for Juno to go down first. He opened the door and the clan headed out. They immediately saw some droids running to the ship and then Peli calling to them.

"Sorry, gang. Come on. You know he doesn't like droids." She said and Juno smiled at the sight of the woman.

"May as well let them have at it. The Crest needs a good once-over." Said Din, surprising both Juno and Peli.

"Oh! So he likes droids now. Well, you heard him. Give it a once-over." She said and the droids turned around, rushing to start working on the ship. Juno quickly got out of their way and went running to Peli, hugging the woman as she squeezed her back. "How's my favorite princess doing? Huh?" She asked.

"I'm alright. I missed you." She mumbled.

"I missed you too." She then turned back to Din as she released the girl. "I guess a lot has changed since you were last in Mos... Oh! Thank the Force!" She exclaimed when Din took the bag and showed her the cooing child and the woman immediately went to hold him. "This little thing has had me worried sick. Come here, you little whomp rat." She laughed. "Looks like it remembers me. How much do you want for it? Just kidding. But not really. You know, if this thing ever divides or buds, I will gladly pay for the offspring."

She was interrupted by hissing air and she quickly turned to the droids. "Hey! Oh, jeez! Watch what you're doing up there. He barely trusts your kind. You want to give all droids a bad name? Thank you!" As she was saying this, they all turned to look at way the droids were doing and Juno laughed when one of them got a tube stuck on it's head.

"I'm here on business. I need your help." Said Din when it quieted down.

"Oh, then, business you shall have. Care for me to watch this wrinkled critter and little princess while you seek out adventure?" Asked Peli.

"I've been quested to bring them back to their kinds." He said.

"Oh, wow." She chuckled. "I can't help you there. I've never seen any like it. And trust me, I've seen all shapes and sizes in this town."

"A Mandalorian Armorer has set me on my path. Of I can locate another of my kind, I can chart a path through the network of coverts." He explained.

"You've been the only Mando here for years from what I can tell." Peli told him.

"Where is Mos Pelgo? I'm told there's one there." He asked.

"Oh. Boy, I haven't heard that name in a while."

"It's not on any of the maps."

"That's cause it was wiped out by bandits. Once the Empire fell, it was a free-for-all. I didn't dare leave the city walls. Still don't." Explained Peli.

"Can you tell me where it used to be?" He asked.

"Depends who's asking. You want to see it?" She asked in return before she yelled. "R5! Bring the map of Tatooine." An R5 unit beeped and started to slowly move towards them. "No, take your time. Seriously. You just can't get good help anymore. I don't even know who to complain to." She complained. "Let's go, let's go. Waiting. Okay." She sighed as the droid showed a holographic map of the planet. "This is a map of Tatooine before the war. You got Mos Eisley, Mos Espa, and up around this region, Mos Pelgo." She explained as she pointed to different places on the map.

"I don't see anything." Said Juno confused.

"Well, it's there. Or at least, it used to be. Not much to speak of. It's an old mining settlement. They're going to see that big hunk of metal long before you land." She explained.

"You still have that speeder bike?" Asked Din.

"Sure do. It's a little rusty, but I got it." Said Peli and Juno smiled excitedly as they went to get it and a few minutes later, they were on their way to Mos Pelgo with Din driving the bike, the child in the bag securely in the back and Juno holding onto him tightly as best as she could with the jetpack on his back.