_Ek ladki hai_

Aarohi went to her home and totally forgot about the call . All her attention was on the scene which took place a few minutes ago.

Aaru- "What was that Aarohi....kya kar rahi thi tu...have you lost your mind...ab kal kese unse nazre Mila payegi? oh God!!"

She sat on the floor with her head on the bed. Soon she fell asleep.

On the other hand....Aryan was sitting in his living area thinking about the moment.

Aryan- "Ye kya ho gaya tha mujhe....we don't love each other aur directly Kiss....kal kitna awkward feel hoga jab vo mere saamne hogi...."

He went to his bedroom and slept.

Next day...

Aarohi woke up and got freshed. She went to the hospital with a awkwardness that Aryan will think of her as characterless...she found Aryan on the way to her cabin. They both were not able to look at each other.

Aarohi started...

Aaru- "Sir... I am really sorry..pata nahi mai kya....

Aryan- "What are you talking about?"

Aryan told this in a manner as if he already forgot everything.

Aaru- "once again sorry."

And she ran to her cabin.

He went to his cabin and was continuously thinking about it. Someone knocked on the door.

Aryan without looking up

Aryan- "Come in."

Person- "Good morning sir."

Aryan- "Do you have any work?"

Person- "No I just wanted to meet my childhood friend."

Aryan- "To jao us se milo na mere paas kya karne aaye ho?"

Person- "Gadhe ke gadhe hi rahoge...."

Aryan- (while looking up)- Don't you have any manners?.... Samar?"

So basically, Aryan and Samar were best friends since childhood but once they grew up Samar's family shifted to somewhere else and they both got busy in their lives. Now they are meeting after 12 years...

Samar- "Ab pehchan liya?"

Aryan- "Tum yaha kab aaye?"

Samar - "Kal shaam ko tumhare ghar bhi gaya tha to pata chala tum kahi aur rehne lage ho...kyo?"

Aryan- "Bas ese hi."

Samar- "Acha ye sab chodho...ye batao ki kiske khyalo me khoye hue the?" In a teasing tone.

Aryan- "Shut up yaar! Mai kaam ke baare me soch raha tha."

Samar- "Aaj shaam ko bahar chale?"

Aryan- "Kaha date pe?"

Samar- "hehehe...very funny.... thoda bro time spend karte hai."

Aryan was thinking about Aarohi. He used to wait for her every evening.

Samar- "Kya hua?"

Aryan- "Nahi kuch nahi....fir kabhi chalenge."

Samar- "Kyu aaj kisi ke saath date pe Jaa rahe ho?"

Aryan- "Please...date pe mai?..... imposible"

Samar- "To chale?"

Aryan- "Ha chalte hai.".

Aryan in mind- "Aarohi ko samjha dunga baad me vese mujhe nahi lagta ki kal jo hua uske baad vo aaj mere saath chalne ke liye manegi."

Samar- "Okay bye...mai CM aur Mahi se milne Jaa rha hu..."

He leaves and Aryan sat in his chair thinking of a way to start that friendly conversation with Aarohi again which they used to do before.

At evening...

Aryan was waiting for Aarohi but she was busy so he left. Aarohi left too after sometimes.

At car...

Samar was talking continuously while Aryan was sitting silently.. just thinking about Aarohi.

Samar- "Aryan...Aryan? Kaha khoye hue ho?"

Aryan- "Tum itni bakwas jo kar rhe ho...mujhe neend aa Rahi hai."

Samar- "Ab itne time baad mile hai thodha to bakwas karna banta hai."

Aryan- "Vese shaadi vaadi nahi ki tumne?"

Samar- "Tumne bhi to nahi ki...vese koi pasand vasand hai kya."

Aryan- "ha... matlab nahi koi nahi... tumhe koi pasand nahi hai?"

Samar- "Thi Bhai...par hamne breakup kar liya."

Aryan- "So sad...ab tumhari shakal dekh ke kon hi tumse relation rakhegi."

Samar- "Yaar zakhmo par namak to mat chidko...vese koi to tujhe pasand hogi?"

Aryan- "Ek ladki hai....mai use like karta hu par mai khud nahi jaanta hu ki Mai us se pyaar karta hu ya nahi...lekin agar nahi karta hota to kal...."

Samar- "Kal kya?"

Aryan- " kuch nahi... restaurant aa gaya hai utro."

______________________________________

Do votes
Comments bhi kar Diya Karo please acha lagta hai😶