help

As I layed in my bed I herd another guys voice in the living room. I walked out and she said "Skyler this is James" pointing at the guy.
I said "another one" she looked me dead in the eyes and said " shut up sky your just a disappointment you always have been"
I just smirked at that she said why are you smilling you freak I just laughed and walked out. I headed twords the mall.

When I got to the mall the people who knew me from school just laughed and pointed. The other people just didn't know why they were laughing but kept walking on. I walked into hottopic for more band shirts. I was looking thought them when I seen a falling in reverse shirt I went to grab it when some one els did. I looked at him and said you can have it I'll find another. He looked at me and said are you sure this is the last one. I said of course. I looked around but couldn't find another I was pissed but I was ok. I left without anything and went to get a pretzel.
I asked for a pretzel with cheese and extra salt.
I sat down and the guy who I let have the shirt sat down across from me.
"What are you doing" I asked he just looked at me I asked him again
He said because I want to talk to you about something.