By mid day- and according to Crowthu- you were officially, more or less half way home. The nine of you stopped to hunt a couple of deer for a late lunch. Which you were of course expected to cook and prepare, which you figured as much.

But once you got the fire started as Crowthu and his sons were talking about what prey should be in the area based on the kind of terrain was all around you. You took the bow and the arrows that were gifted to you from Shuzug.

"Razor- scout." You commanded Razor before you did a series of whistles, chirps and trills which made Crowthu and his sons pause in talking as they watched and listened to you before Razor to the skies and began to fly around in an eve

told Razor to go scout for you. and you waited and listened as Razor flew and circled around, making a screaming cry whenever he found deer through the trees that were still budding.

"There's a herd of them that way." You pointed in the direction of the a few screams before Crowthu's sons left to go in that direction while Crowthu and Zorroku, the eldest son stayed behind with you.

"Where are you going?" Crowthu asked as you started going into the forest.

"Foraging." You answered before Zorroku offered to come with you and help you forage which made you nervous.

"Don't touch her." Crowthu practically snarled to his son as he resigned himself to hold down the fort so to speak as he gave himself time to think over the morning's events and make the spits himself.

"Wasn't gonna." Zorroku answered back calmly and you actually got the sense he was telling the truth which got you to relax a little before the two of you went off in search of what you could find in the forest.

"What are you looking for?" Zorroku asked you in the common tongue once the two of you were out of earshot from his father.

"Uh, well, it's spring, that means ramps, fiddle heads, green garlic, green onion, morel mushrooms if we can find any of the trees they like to grow next to, otherwise if we find any edible mushrooms period, that would be nice." You answered honestly as you looked around the forest floor for the mushrooms before you saw a huge cluster of black oyster mushrooms growing on several drying trees and you wanted to squeal but your sudden quick gasp with an excited smile and quickened pace before you began taking them off the tree and putting them into your huge food basket still got Zorroku's attention as he subtly tried to observe you, realizing that if it was your choice, it'd be easier on you if you had a good knowledge of who were choosing between and wanted to make the best impression he could, even though he was first born and would be the next warchief whenever his father died or simply retired from that mantle, something his own grandfather had done in his later years so he could enjoy his grand-kids and family. Zorroku was hoping that you'd actually grow to like him as a person, marriage was much more pleasant when the partners actually knew each other well and liked each other if not loved each other even though the latter was rare but he could hope.

"What are those?" Zorroku asked, not knowing what the hell you were picking, they had only ever eaten morels because they looked so different from any other mushroom and they were easy to identify and pick.

"Oyster mushrooms, they're amazing." You answered before you ate a raw one to show him they were edible before you ate a couple more because they were quite good before you located the kinds of trees you wanted and once you gathered all you could, you went over to them and found an over abundance of your beloved morels and you found dozens and dozens of them, Zorroku helping you pick those before looking for everything else and finding it with ease and abundance which was a nice change of pace for you. Then you heard Razor scream again and you called back, but a different sound, not the soft purr, but a kind of whistle before you found a pine tree nearby and climbed into it.