XX| Fairly Local

我很本地化,我去過
I'm fairly local, I've been around

Mai Chen sat at the grand piano, her fingers poised above the keys

Mai Chen sat at the grand piano, her fingers poised above the keys. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and began to play. The notes flowed from her fingertips, each one carefully crafted to convey the emotion that swelled within her. Everything that had happened in the last few days rushed back to her and her body moved in tune with her memories.

As she played, she could feel the keys beneath her fingers, each one responding to her touch with a perfect, resonant tone. The piano felt like an extension of herself, and she poured all of her heart and soul into the music.

She was playing in an Italian concert hall, surrounded by the beauty of the country she had come to love. The audience was at peace, their eyes fixed on her as she played. She felt like she was at home, surrounded by people who understood the power of music.

Mai's fingers moved across the keys with effortless grace, each note ringing out with clarity and precision. She played with a dramatic emotion that filled the room, drawing the audience into her world.

As the final notes of the piece echoed through the concert hall, Mai opened her eyes and looked out at the crowd. The applause was thunderous, and she felt a sense of pride and accomplishment wash over her.

For Mai Chen, playing the piano was more than just a hobby or a career – it was a way of expressing herself and connecting with others...it was a way of showing someone that she loved them when she couldn't find a way to say the words themselves and Pierre Gasly knew that when she locked eyes with him on the first row.

The perfect eyes that thought Mai would never look at him in the way he looked at her. The ones that had always assumed he'd meet someone in some fancy club and yet met this perfect woman in the middle of a street.

A Formula 1 driver and a Pianist, two careers you never would have thought went together and yet, each required such precision that it almost interwined.

"Lovesick boy," Whispered the voice of Robyn Saunders. "You always have been, haven't you?"

"Yes, I guess I have."