lukasz piszczek+mats hummels

ŁUKASZ PISZCZEK X MATS HUMMELS

LUKASZ

I tried not to, but I had to stare at Mats while he was buying his coffee cup. Over ten years of relationship and I'm still fascinated by the simplest movements he does. No wonder Marcel calls me loverboy.
„You good?"
Mats walks towards me and hands me my cup over, which I happily take.
„Yeah... yeah", I answer.
„So let's go then, right?"
He points towards the city center of Paris. The destination we're heading to.
While walking he puts his arms around my shoulders and I still feel a little shiver running through my body, whenever he touches me. I can't help but laugh. It's so stupid. All my life I was worried about finding a true love and then out of the sudden in the middle of a chaotic move from Hertha Berlin to Borussia Dortmund there's Mats. Messy here, even messier beard and a tendency to be a bit cheeky. And somehow that was enough to fall for him. And something about me was somehow enough for him to fall for me, too.
„Do you ever wonder how different your life would be if this one thing didn't happen?", I ask. Mats looks over to me and frowns.
„Like, do you ever think about how different your life would be, if we two didn't happen. Like, if Hertha hadn't had to go into the second Ligue, and I wouldn't have moved to Dortmund and we wouldn't have met. Do you think about that? It would be weird, right? I mean, so many things would be different. Every holiday, every morning, every evening, every everything."
While talking I notice Mats starting to grin at me.
„You're so cute sometimes!", he laughs and pulls me closer. He kisses my forehead and pulls me into an even deeper hug.
I hug him back, before removing my head from his jacket.
„I actually just wanted to tell you, that I can't imagine my life without you. That's all I wanted to say, to be honest!", I whispers. Mats moves forward and kisses me shorty.
„I recall!", he says and kisses me again.
„Plus, I don't think about those things because I don't even want to imagine a life without you!"