Octavia: Is it true this park is just a really shameless spin-off of Lucifer's far more popular Lu Lu World?

Loo Loo: *beat* No?

Octavia: This place reeks of insecure corporate shame.

Stolas chuckles nervously as he leads Octavia away. I soon calmed (Y/N) down patting his head.

Loona *in a gentle voice*:It's okay (Y/N). It's all right.

Stolas: Why don't we go check out the rides?

Loona:I prefer the games. If you get scammed at least you can strangle the vendor in front of Satan and everyone then get your money back with a prize to boot.

I said as I followed with (Y/N) clinging to me.

Octavia:In all honesty that sounds 100 times more fun than this place all together...

Stolas chuckles nervously again, but pulled on his shirt this time.

Octavia Pov

I looked at the little guy the hellhound was holding. Poor guy... He was probably forced to come here as well, but what interested me was his physical traits. I mean he has claws similar to a hellhound, the tail of a lizard, but most of all he looks like a human. I decided to look at a few of the games and then I saw one that was one of those scam shoot the target ones with a plushie that I believed was cute just like that kid.

 I decided to look at a few of the games and then I saw one that was one of those scam shoot the target ones with a plushie that I believed was cute just like that kid

I put some money on the table for the game. Then grabbed one of the guns and shot it at the closest target putting a bit of magic into the bullet to make sure the target went over.

Game keeper:Huh? What the fuck?

Octavia: I'll be taking that plush now...

He begrudgingly handed it over.

Stolas:Nice shot Via, but didn't you say you didn't really want your plushies anymore years ago?

Octavia:Who said it was for me...?

I walked over to the hellhound and gave the plushie to the kid.

Octavia:Here you go kid. Cling to that instead.

(Y/N): Thank you.

He said hugging the plushie. He looked so... happy now, and it made me smile a bit.

Loona Pov

I honestly was a little mad that he stopped clinging to me, but at the same time I was a little happy that Octavia gave the plushie to (Y/N) because I'm not much of a cuddly person.

Stolas: *gasps* Oh! Look, Via!

Stolas points excitedly at the circus tent. A demon mother is struggling to pull her crying son into the tent.

Stolas: You used to cry such tears of joy at this show!

Octavia: *panicked* Oh, no…

Blitzø & Octavia: I hate that fucking clown.