Interview

Introduction
Eva: (21 year old , did her graduation complete under the pressure of her family, but soon she realised that it not what she wanted. So she left her her home and settled to Washington . Bringing some money from her home she Is able to live for some weeks , but now she have to find a suitable job for her. Her financial condition is not that well but she is trying to fight for her family, cause she also have the responsibility of her younger sibling.)

Jake: (24 year old , boy live in his own house in Washington, He has his own cafe Which is famous in Washington , His financial condition is Good His father is a wealthy man But jake refuse to accept there money He wanted to do what he likes, so he.
Apart from that jake also have a habit of writing , Since He Just have to look after his work , He spend his time in writing.)

In metro,
Eva: Plz , let me ! She said while Holding her purse.
She smile like winning a victory After sitting on a same sit.
Putting her hair backward she exhale her breath while calming herself.

Today is a interview for preschool teacher job . She put her hand in her pocket and took out her phone.
She look at herself through screen if she is looking normal.

She close her eyes for a moment, and enhale a deep breath , she open her eyes realising someone's presence she looks aside finding a boy sitting beside her while his face was covered with mask .He was wearing a formal suit and wearing earpods, Eva looked at him for a sec, His all focus on his phone.
He felt someone's stare on him he gaze at eva and she quickly look aside.
Actually she like calm people , who doesn't care about there surroundings at all .
And apart from these he is looking absolutely handsome.
She leaned forward and put her head on a bag after taking a last glance at him.
(Time skip)
Eva open her eyes after reaching at her destination her was not in sleep so She was able to understand her surroundings.
She look at her side finding that boy already left from there .
Signing she went outside .
(Time skip)
Eva was sitting on chair cause the interviewer tell her to wait for 5 minutes.
After some time they called her name as she went in.
( Interview)
Closing the door Eva smile widely after getting accepted for this job , she shook her head after realising how anxious she was about this .
It was just normal interview.She called her mom and tell her about it.
Eva: I am thirsty! She said.
She roam her eyes around there were so many restaurants.
She put her hand in her bag even though she have enough money but she decided to went to cafe, to save some money .
She asked a stranger about nearby cafe.
Eva: U um excuse me!
Stranger: yes!
Eva : Can you tell me some nearby cafe here.
Stranger: ( He tell her the location)
Eva: Oh thank you!
Stranger nood and smile at her while she did the same .
She stare at the address for a moment and decide to went towards it.
Time skip
Eva gave the order and took out her mobile to spend some time .
But her eyes catch someone she put her phone infront of her eyes . IT was the same boy she saw in the metro .
But He was not wearing Mask and talking with someone .
Eva frown her eyebrow after she saw him talking to a waiter rudely.
She was not able to hear it so she changed her sit to hear the real matter .
She made a disappointed face after she saw him scolding that waiter.
Other people were busy with themselves while no- one was daring to stop him .
Eva left her sit while going towards them .
She was not sure that if whatever she was doing is good for her . But for sure she was not able to see it.
She went towards them ,
Eva: Excuse me!
The boy and waiter look towards her .
She look at the boy while he look at her confusingly.
Eva: I really don't know , what's the matter between you both but really think you should not scold him like that, you can tell him normally if he did something wrong! She bit her lip after.
Waiter look at the boy and while the boy look at her.
There was a silence for a moment while Eva become nervous.
A boy look at the waiter and left from there without giving any reply , while Eva look at the waiter confusingly.
Eva: Who was he?
She said to a waiter after observing his uncomfortable face.
Waiter: An owner of this cafe!

To be continue.....