Moxxie: I'll get on it.

I carried (Y/N) to the living room and turned on the TV, and then (Y/N) saw a show that he was interested in.

(Y/N): Can we watch that?

I looked up at the one he was pointing at it read Digimon Tamers. I shrugged before answering him.

Millie:Sure.

I the middle of the song I saw a little monster that had traits vaguely similar (Y/N)'s old physical features. It looked like a purple imp with yellow sharply toothed smiley face on it's abdominal area and wearing a pair of red gloves and a bandana of a similar color. I took it with a grain of salt and then went to help Moxxie with breakfast.

Loona Pov

Weirdly enough I slept like a baby last night. Honestly I think I'm growing attached to the little freak being down here. I can't wait to meet him at work today. For now I need to get my makeup on.

Millie Pov

We got done with dinner and started to make our way to work, some of the female sinners, hellhounds, imps, and succubus were eyeing (Y/N). I wanted to carve them all into pieces for eyeing my baby. My special boy! I'll make all of them-

Moxxie: Millie Hunny. You walked pass the door.

Millie:Oh! Uh...hehe woops.

Loona Pov

I was on my phone keeping up my tough dimeter until fatty's wife walked through the door with the freak in her arms. Hold on... Where are his horns? Why is he wearing a shackle and chain around his neck? I'll strangle that bitch for changing what my little freak looks like!

Loona:Oi Mrs.Fatty! Where's the freak's horns?

Millie:I don't know! What do I look like you bitch? A Psychic?

I snarled at her words. I was really ready to rip her apart, and make sure that bitch doesn't find the freak's mom. I will then be his one and only mom, and he'd be my little freak.

Loona:Oh you'll be a psychic all right... Once I take your head and smash it against this Saten damn desk!

I jumped up on my desk hackles up teeth bared. She gives the little freak to fatty then pulls out a old bottle and smashes it to make it a weapon.

Millie: Bring it on bitch!

Moxxie Pov

Oh crumbs! I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand I have Loona, my bosses daughter, who looks ready to kill Millie, and on the other I have my wife Millie ready to kill Loona seven circles over then use her fur as a rug. Not to forget to mention (Y/N) was freaking out in my arms which didn't help anything.

Millie: Bring it on bitch! I'll make ends meat out of your ass!

Loona:Try me you old hag!

I then heard Blitzø's door open.

Blitzø:Hey! I'm on the fucking phone here! You either calm your asses down and get to work or I'm docking your pay!

Both Millie and Loona stopped trying to kill each other, but they still looked angry.

Millie Pov

Oh hell no! Next time we meet alone bitch I'll fucking spade your ass with a rusty scalpel. I took (Y/N) from Moxxie and laid down on the couch wrapping my tail around him so I have a firm grip on my baby.

Loona Pov

I sat down at my desk still pissed off. I was going to kill that old hag even if my little freak had to watch me do it.

3rd person POV

Blitzø: M n' M, get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!

Moxxie opens the door to respond.

Moxxie: Loo Loo Land?

Millie excitedly let's go of (Y/N) then smashes her head straight through the office door's glass.

Millie: *excitedly* Loo Loo Land?!

Blitzø: Loo Loo Land!

Loona: (offscreen) SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Millie: Wait! I've seen the rides there they aren't too safe for (Y/N).

Moxxie: *raising his voice* Oh! Now you think of this?

Loona:(offscreen) WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY?

Blitzø:Loonie. Do you think you should play baby sitter for Kilobyte while we're on this mission?

Millie:Oh no. I'm not trusting her with my baby in that theme park! Not with that b-

Loona:Yes.