#15 Return of Rage

Start from the beginning

Malcolm it just feels like life is just trying to run me over and I just won't die

Glenn okay look son I know I haven't been the best father to you or your sister there are some days I feel like that maybe if I where a better father maybe she would still be here

Malcom Okay so you've won tag titles before any advice

Glenn well you got to work together well with your partner if not then you will fail

Malcolm you know recently I've been struggling a lot lately with my confidence after someone brought up the fact that her taking her life was my fault

Glenn who ever Said that was weak and stupid you are one of the best of the WWE superstars that we have and who Ever Said that I will tell Stephanie and Paul so you can beat the living shit out of them.

Malcolm thank you dad that really means a lot to me you know you may have portrayed a unstoppable monster but to me you where the best dad in the world

Glenn you know son today I was having a really bad Day but because of you I'm having a good day now

Malcolm so despite being a unstoppable monster I did some good today.

Meanwhile

Joseph Martinez had reunited with his Wife Stephanie Martinez aka Nikki Bella who in fact had herd about what happened to him early this morning with his uncle Ricky and she was very pissed off about it the house They found wasn't the biggest but it was still pretty good a 2 story farm house that used to belong to a Amish family there was no neighbors for Miles Which was a good thing as normally Joesph was normally a very private person but as soon as the deal was finalized Joesph and Stephanie walked outside of the house and took a picture together and posted it on Instagram.

@Grimreaperofwwe

Life finds away and I'm finally happy to By a home with the love of my life

90,0000 likes  600 comments

@Jakehelmsywwe

Congratulations bro can't wait to see you back in the ring making Brock Lesnar beg for mercy

The next morning Thursday 8 am

Before smackdown Tonight Joesph Martinez and his group had to go to the performance Center to pick up Jamie Lauer Jacob and Michael's sister and take her around the backstage area to get her more more familiar with the atmosphere but it was still weird to Jacob and Michael that They had a sister so until she had a place of her own she would be staying with Jacob and his girlfriend Ashley Flier aka Charlotte Flair and so was Jacob's Mother Joan Laurer aka Chyna who was doing a lot better staying clean Which still was a long journey in it's self but now she had a motivation her kids while this was still a lot to process Paul Levesque aka Triple H and Stephanie McMahon were Very understanding and also today before Smackdown Jamie wanted to have lunch with her dad to try and get to know him As soon as Joseph Martinez and his  crew arrived at the performance Center Jamie was having a heated argument with a security Guard who wouldn't let her in trying to get her to leave but the whole situation was Calmed down Thanks to Joesph Martinez who explained to the security Guard that she was here to be a professional wrestler and this security Guard was fired on the spot. Yeah um Paul Levesque aka Triple H was very pissed off about this and he was the one that fired the security Guard personally but this squad had to drive from Tampa to Miami which is about a Four hour drive so they had to leave a bit early Joesph did most of the driving but when they were almost there Jamie droved the rest of the way this was a huge experience for her as well it's kinda of embarrassing but just Recently Jamie just got her driver's license as she never really got a chance to but now things were about to get very interesting.