GETTING STARTED ( edited )

I stared at his body that was filled with love marks that I gave him. A while later I decided to join him and covered us both with the comforter.

|A few hours later •|( I feel like the narrator from SpongeBob writing this)

Kokoshibu pov
I woke up as a sudden soreness hit all over my body. Oh right muzan fucked me to get this sore ness, but weird thing is I felt someone staring at me and mumbling something but it wasn't that clear though. Then I felt some one touch my face their cold skin giving me electric shots to go all over me body.

Meh must be overthinking. Why would someone stare at me, besides muzan. Must be me imagining things.
Then I felt some one groaning and tossing. I looked at it and saw muzan huddled up beside me. He was wearing only his button down shirt as I was not wearing anything. I felt cold so I covered myself with a blanket.

Then I came closer and gave him small peck on the forehead as he slowly woke up."Good morning~" I sang. My throat hurt a little cause of yesterday. " Good morning baby. Is your body sore" he asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. I nodded as I replied " yah, it do. But I will be fine no worry. The soreness will be gone by tomorrow any ways" I sed as he went to the closet to get a change of clothes.

" Good then I will pick you up at 5.45 p.m." he sed as he went out of the room away to do his work. ".....pick me up... Oh right the date. THE DATE IS TODAY and I have nothing to wear.

( So I made up a lie about the sengoku period. It is that gay couples can't go to the city cause it is a violation of the city rules )

And I have no Idea about how to get dressed as this a new thing for me. And I don't go out to cities that much either. So I went to the most appropriate person slash demon. And that is daki.

She uses the red light district as a hunting ground. It is a place that most of the brothels in Japan exist. And the red light district is habited by pedophiles, whores and junky drunk men.

I went to the place where her blood lust is strongest that being her room. I slowly crept up on the door and softly knocked on it. I waited to permission as I don't want to invade her privacy.
"Come in" she gave permission. I slowly opened the door to reveal that it was me who knocked on her door. "Oh hey Kokoshibu dono how can I help you today" she asked so innocently that a child could compete with it.

I cleared my throat as I began to speak. "Oh ummmmm I want you to help me with something" I asked her as I scratched the back of my neck as I avoided her confused look. "Oh what with" she asked as she tilted her head as her lime green tinted white hair fluttered with her action. " I..I w..ant you to help me get ready for the date with muzan this evening"

I sed as I fiddled with me fingers and every word getting more silent then the last one only to hear her excited shrieks and giggles. Then I looked at her to see her brother come out of her body in panic mode. " Why..what happened my imoto" he yelled. " You what are you doing hear what did you do to her" he sed as he pointed his so
Sickles at my throat.daring to slice it

"Brother come down. He did nothing to me he just came to me to get some advice about something." She protested. Then I spoke up. "Gyutaro if you want to fight me. Fight me in a blood battle to see who is better. Okay refrain from doing that ever again. Do you understand" I sed in his mind. Thanks to muzan to giving me that ability to talk with others in Thier mind.

He was visibly surprised and shaken as I glared at him. While this was happening daki was there just exchanging glances at the two of us looking more confuse than before. She look exactly like a lost puppy looking for its mother. Gyutaro just Huffs as he looked at his sister. "Fine if he dares to hurt you my lovely imoto I will cut his head off." With that sed he rentered his sister's body.

Then daki looked at me and asked "what happened between you two. For a minute there I saw my brother surprised at something and that look immediately changed into his normal expression" it's nothing let's get back to business shall we." I asked her as I avoided her question. "Okie dokie" she sed not questioning any longer
-----------------------------------------------------------
hey guys what's up. Don't get mad at me because I was supposed to update Sunday. So I have a reasonable explanation for it. I was at Sunday school as I got elected as a prefect ( like student council member.). If you don't know the meaning of prefect you can go search it in Google. So I was busy all day doing prefect stuff so yeah. And I Will post another chapter here as an apology.

And why does Kokoshibu sounds like he is asking daki out on a date. Idk that that is what came into my mind so I just wrote it. I hope your having a great day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~