Who are you? - Fluff

It's the day before Halloween. The day before the boogeyman...the shape... the terror of Haddonfield Michael Myers returns.

Walking down to the store, you get some decorations for Halloween: pumpkins, scarecrows, spider webs, lights, everything. After paying you, walk home to only be greeted in the distance by a tall man in a white mask and navy blue mechanic jumpsuit. The way this man stares at you and slightly tilts his head sends a shiver down your spine.

Feeling the cold staring daggers of the man, quickly walking home, you soon realize... He's following you. Locking all the doors and windows, he's there. Staring. Observing. Stalking. You turn to close the final curtain... he's gone. Feeling confused and glad he isn't there anymore... Finally calm, laying on the bed running through the events that happened earlier. Who was that man in the mask...?

The next morning, I'm getting out of bed doing your morning routine. You look out your window and see all of the Halloween decorations around the neighborhood. You look a little to the side, and your heart drops... He's there... the man in the white mask... as you stare at him, you try to figure out what he possibly wants... once again, you look away, and he's gone.

Halloween night...Tonight... you sit on your porch handing out candy to the trick or treaters. Once again, you see the man in the white mask... He starts walking towards you... You stand up getting ready to run but he's already in front of you. He stares at you with his cold, emotionless dead eyes. His heavy but silent breathing fills the air. He hands you a small flower with a note and walks behind a large shrub disappearing. A small daisy with a note that reads: "Your pretty. - M.M." you wonder to yourself with a small smile on your face from the creepy yet sweet and kind gesture... Who are you...?