New Book - Halloween 2023

I'm planning to start a new book in October for Halloween! It doesn't necessarily have to be set in October or on Halloween, but it'll likely have a more "spooky" tone. That said, it's time for you to vote on what you want to read the most!

These books ALL have a shot at being written eventually, but the one with the most votes will be written first.

1. When his own personal psychic (Nora) goes missing at the onset of a homicide case, Detective Garcia enlists the help of a teenage psychic (Dominic) to try and find her before she becomes the next homicide to land on his desk.

2. Book 2 in the Man of Darkness series set to Lucifer's point of view. When the God's first attempt at an archangel escapes Heaven's prison, God and the Angels attempt to recruit Lucifer to help lock her away while she tries to recruit him to lock God away. This book will likely feature an alternate universe set in an apocalypse for at least part of the book, based on the scenes I have playing in my head. This means seeing characters we've seen in my current books in a different world.

3. When a group skydive goes off course, the kids wash up on a private island that looks like an abandoned amusement park, but the nooks and crannies of the park hide long-forgotten experiments of bringing back long extinct monsters. This would be a dinosaur novel with Until Dawn type vibes