Suddenly he smashed his lips on hers & kissed her passionately. Few seconds later, he broke the kiss. She looked at him & saw him crying, she wiped his tears away & smiled a little.

"Why are you crying JJ?"

"What did you just call me?"

"JJ! Cuz you look like a cute baby when you cry"

He pecked her lips & she smiled.

"Don't show that cute face to anyone. It's not a bad thing that a man cry, in the end, men also has feelings but people would take advantage of it"

He hugged her tightly yet passionately & she hugged him back.

"Shall we go back home?"

He nodded as she stood up. She helped him stand up & walked together to her car.

At his house

They arrived to his house & she pulled over.

"Thank you for tonight Stella"

"Anytime JJ & thank you for calling me by my name" he chuckled & nodded.

He was about to go out but she called his name & held his hand.

"Jay"

"Yes?"

"I wanna apologize for seeing me at my worst & sorry for bumping in-" he interrupted by pecking her lips.

"Stella, don't apologize anymore. Today was a beautiful day for me & I hope that I cheered you up too"

"You did, thank you"

He caressed her hand & went out of the car.

End of flashback

"Then I went back home"

"OH. MY. GOOOOOODDDDDDD" her friends screamed again making the scene of the students repeat again.

"Did you see the passion between those two?" Phoebe asked teasingly.

"We did!" the other friends said while nodding without Stella.

"Did you see the trust between those two?"

"We did!!"

"Did you see the LOVE between those two?"

"We did!!!"

Stella just shook her head in disbelief & sighed frustrated but suddenly she saw Jay entering the cafeteria. She kept on looking at him until she noticed that he's walking toward them.

"Joey? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Jay said as he tapped his brother's shoulder not looking at anyone.

"Sure" Joey answered as he stood up & walked away with his brother.

"Tell me Jay. What's wrong?"

"I...um...wanna ask you something"

"Ask"

"Can I take your car?"

"Are you kidding me?''

"No, why?"

"I thought that there's something serious that you were this nervous. Here take the keys"

"Thank you" Jay was walking away but stopped when he heard his brother calling him.

"Jay?"

"Yes?"

"Stella told me what happened between you two"