CHAPTER 19 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 3

Start from the beginning

Uzui : I feel bad about putting you through this. I wanted to... rescue my wives so badly, I made some bad decisions. As it stands, Zenitsu is missing. 

There's been no contact since last night. You three should leave now. Your ranked are too low for this. If the demon here turns out to be an Upper Rank, you couldn't handle it. If you vanish from here, they'll assume that you're dead. I'll be continuing this mission on my own.

"No," you say, firmly. You realize that you're talking back to a Hashira, but you don't care. You believe that teamwork is essential to solving this mystery.  

"We need to stick together and kill the demon together," you explain. "I know that you have the strength to kill one, but having a team is better than fighting alone. "

You're determined to help as much as you can, and you hope that your offer to join forces won't be dismissed. He look at you shock "Don't be ashamed." 

"Ah" Tanjiro say. Uzui say " Whoever survives wins. Don't overlook your chance." then leave without any trace. 

You ignore Tanjiro and Inosuke, feeling angry and frustrated with how the Hashira refuse to listen to you. You're determined to see this mission through, and you can't let the Hashira stand in your way. Your patience runs even thinner when he dismisses your offer to join forces against it.You need to locate the demon, and you will do whatever it takes - even if that means going alone. You're determined to take the reins of this investigation and to get to the bottom of what's really going on... Tanjiro touches your fist in a comforting gesture, and he looks at you with sadness in his eyes. "We plan to go to the Ogimoto House as soon as the night falls," he says. "Wait for us there. Don't move on your own." You sigh and nod, acknowledging his words.

Tanjirou : I'll be done investigating my own House today! 

while smiling at you, you smile at him and Inosuke started pinching Tanjiro's cheek. You laugh at them feeling better. For crying out loud! Right. Grandfather always told you.. to make calm decisions, and not act carelessly. Impulsive actions could lead to dire consequences... trying to remind yourself not to rush into anything without a plan.

Inosuke : Grr... I told you, the demon's at my House, so you'd better come with me right now! How stupid are you, anyway?!

Tanjirou : Hey! Could you stop smacking me around?! I think there must be a passageway inside the building. 

Your attention are now on the two, a passageway? Its possible!

Inosuke : Ah... A passageway?

Tanjirou : That's right. And since it's not coming in and out, there's a good chance that the demon is working on the inside. If the demon's working in the House and cleverly disguising itself as a human, then it'd be all the more careful about killing people to make sure its cover won't be blown. You listen to their conversations

Inosuke : I get it... Cleaning up after a murder would be a hassle. And wiping away bloodstains would be a chore.

Tanjirou : This is a nightlife district. It can be convenient for demons in more ways than one, but also just as inconvenient for them. They have to work at night. It would seem suspicious if they weren't around.

You and Inosuke : You're right.

Tanjirou : I think that not only Zenitsu, but Uzui's wives, as well, are all still alive. I'm going to take action with that in mind. I'm going to rescue them, no matter what! I want you both to take action with that in mind, too. And no matter what... I don't want you both to die. Are you okay with that you two?

Inosuke : Heh... Everything you just said... is what I was about to say myself. 

"Yes, lets save the victims and kill the demon" you say. 

[Evening]

You are now on the roof waiting on them nearby the Ogimoto House. You are now in your demon slayer uniform with your haori. You see Inosuke and run towards him, you notice that Tanjiro is still not here. "I see Tanjiro's still not here" you say when you are infront of him.

Inosuke : Late. It's almost nightfall, and he's not here yet! Souichirou, you moron! I'm going to take action [nickname]! With the spirit of "Comin' through" in my heart! Grr... Gahh!!

You want to stop him and suggest to look for Tanjiro but he run fast and you just follow him. You see him now in the demon slayer uniform. He looks confident with how he walk and you find it laughable. You're happy that you follow Tanjiro and not act impulsively. 

Inosuke : Let's go slay some demons! 

He say to you and you smile at him and ready yourself for the fight. He bursts through the door and walk into the hallway. You were shock at what he's doing, you need this guy to chill down. 

**Hope you like. Please vote and continue reading! 

**if you want to download the picture above, click the Pinterest icon above.