CHAPTER 18 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 2

Start from the beginning

While walking to the first house, Tokito House, you hope that he isn't expecting you to get involved in the work done in the brothels. You don't know if he thinks you would be willing to do such a job, but you hope not. You keep an ear out for any conversations that might provide information about demons or any suspicious occurrences in the area. You subtly eavesdrop on the conversations of passersby and the locals, trying to pick up any relevant information about demons or if there's anything suspicious happened between the people here.

In the other hand, Giyu reads your report, in which you have stated that you have a mission inside the Entertainment District. He seems slightly confused, as you have not indicated anything in particular about the mission.He tries to remain calm and not jump to any conclusions, but he also seems curious and eager to know about the mission. He hopes that you can update him with more information soon.

 He hopes that you can update him with more information soon

(The art was created by kiyomi-chan16. Here is the link : https://www.deviantart.com/kiyomi-chan16/art/KnY-Ugly-Girls-900088645 )

We are now Infront of the first houses. While walking to different houses,  You were curious why Uzui only introduce the trio without you.

The Proprietress : My, my... Now these three are certainly... quite homely girls, aren't they?

You feel your heart pounding a little as the Proprietress of the brothel looks over your face for a few seconds. It's quite intimidating, as they seem to be appraising your features.

The Proprietress : How... how about that one? I want that one... she said while pointing a finger on you. 

Uzui speaks for you immediately, and tells the Proprietress "I'm sorry, but she is not for work." The Proprietress looks a bit disappointed, but she nods and understands Uzui's decision. 

The Owner of the brothel : Ngh... Urgh...No, I don't think we can...

Uzui tries to convince the owner and the proprietress to choose between Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. Then The Proprietress of the establishment chooses Tanjiro, who seems like he could do the job. Uzui is relieved by the decision, but the owner is still skeptical. You four are now in the middle of nowhere, still in entertainment district. 

Uzui then says that Zenitsu and Inosuke is beyond helpless, because no one wants to get them. But for you, the reason Zenitsu and Inosuke are having such a difficult time finding patrons is because of the makeup that Uzui did for them. You think that his words are a bit harsh.

You follow the trio when they enter the crowd. You see people that looks like courtesans. 

Uzui : Oh, that's a procession of courtesans. That's Tokito House's Koinatsu-oiran. The highest-ranking courtesan is going off to meet her client. How flashy is that? 

You see Uzui punch Zenitsu in the face for saying something he doesn't like. You ignore their antics and look at the people Infront of you. You see that some of the courtesans and Geisha are getting a fair share of attention from the patrons of the District, and you start to wonder if you yourself will attract any customers. You hope that no one asks you for your services. You watch as the woman approaches you and Inosuke. She states that she wants to take you back to her House, and have you work for her as a Geisha. You have no idea what to do, and you turn to Uzui with your eyes begging for help. Uzui chuckles lightly at you, and apologizes to the woman, telling her that you are not here for work.

He then introduces Inosuke and Zenitsu to her in your place. You watch as the woman looks disappointed, and then chooses Inosuke to be a Geisha for her Ogimoto House. You look over at Zenitsu, and you notice that he seems a bit nervous. You wonder why he feels this way. 

Last house, Kyougoku House choose Zenitsu. You're left with Uzui in the middle of the District, your three companions now gone to their respective Houses. You decide to ask him if he will be introducing you as well.

He looks at you for a few seconds, a small smile forming on his face. Uzui smiles reassuringly at you. He didn't answer your question but signal to follow him, after couple minutes of walking, both of you are Infront of a building. He then turn to look at you, you were shock by his sudden movements. 

The building is supposedly one that hosts a brothel, and Uzui says that you both will be entering it and observing the people inside.

**Hope you like. Please vote and continue reading! 

**If you want to use the picture above as wallpaper for your phone, you can copy this link : 

https://www.peakpx.com/en/hd-wallpaper-desktop-vqhxv