Duke of Rosenborne

Start from the beginning

This room is a room where many words were spoken that never should be revealed to anyone, especially to the eyes of the law. The vibrant colors of the room in contrast with their past and their futures...

" All are looking forward to the occasion, all of those with different statuses. Anyone is welcome to the main party and only a select few into the private after party. He also invited a woman of a lower class along with her family."
Fred remains neutral, no change in his tone nor expression.

"Hm, (Y-... Lord (Y/N) has sent other invitations in the past to which we didn't respond to. Will, what do you think? "
Albert sudden correction reminding his other two brothers of the person he showed himself back when they first met him. The never faltering smile on his lips as he breathes, speaks, and acts. Over time, anyone would realize that the so called genuine smile was a fake perfectly imprinted on his face as he hides behind a mask, dancing along with whatever music he chooses to.

With his involvement, the plan they made took a new turn, the target coming out alive and with a new life. The boy was out of reach, untouchable by them at the time and still even now with the Dukedom behind him. Even with them gathering information on him, any crucial information is locked and sealed away.

"Mm, we should attend. Get a grasp on how (Y/N) is and whatever answer we receive will determine our next move. It should be more easier to get closer with how he seeks us...
Let's see who (Y/N) truly is"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

" MY BABY BOY (N/N)!! "

I spin my head to mother, the one who suddenly bursted into my room. Her grand entrance taking my attention as I look up from my paperwork, putting my pen down. My office messy with papers and books, similar to mine back in Teyvat. Theodore who had been cleaning the mess, almost dropping the papers on the floor.

The right side of his light brown hair pushed back while the other side remained loose but well kept, giving him a charming air of playfulness which contrasted with his glasses. His coffee eyes in slight panic at the fact he almost made a mess when cleaning a mess. His black suit befitting one of a butler, his own choice even when I reassured him that it wasn't necessary.

"Mad-! Mother, you shouldn't recklessly burst through any door. On a different note, what is it that you need?"
He had corrected himself when seeing the glare from mother during almost addressing her as 'Madame'. I let out a quiet chuckle upon seeing his expression on such a matter.

"Well, my dear Theodore! I'm here to tell my boy to stop with the paperwork and prepare for his grand occasion!"
My mother had her hair in twin pigtails with some flowers adorned in her silky (H/C) locks.
She had just finished playing with Alice? Even as Alice has grown up, she still has her childlike behavior... It's endearing to say the least that them two haven't changed much.

A small smile appears at the thought until I feel the blazing glare of my mother who is in fact waiting for me.
"I need to do a few finishing touches for the event before I can relax a bit. Now, mother, don't you need to be by father? He needs your help with completing the document for me to fully inherit the head position "

She steps back, frozen like she was caught red-handed, visibly in a tight spot just from my words.
" I-I... I'll be going! But you better be properly dressed, it's your big day! "
Accepting her defeat, she quietly closes the door, a small pout on her face as she leaves.

I cover my mouth as I stifle laughter.
" Brother..."

"Hm?"
I tilt my head a bit as I look at him.

"That habit of putting people in a tight spot just to see their reaction..."

" Stop or tone down a level, hm? "
I raise an eyebrow, smirk on my lips.