Chapter 162 Departure is even more so in the last days...
  After staying at home for another two days, there is still no news from Zhen Wan. Instead, Mu Qing sent a message before leaving home.
  The general meaning is that she will go out to work in two days, and the house here has been arranged. Sent them the address.
  If they are willing to come, they can come directly, and their family members will help them arrange the living.
  As for more, Mu Qing didn't say anything. Individuals have their own destiny, she can't pay too much for each other.
  So, without waiting for the other party to reply, she followed Dad Zhang and left to the station to go into the mountain.
  Most of these people who set off are familiar faces, and there are some new faces. But generally speaking, the team this time is not as large as the team last time. Mu Qing also understood that this had something to do with the difficulty of this task.
  They had so many people last time because the sky was high and the emperor was far away, and they were considered isolated and helpless in the past. But now it is near the base, naturally

There is no need to bring a large team of people.
  She didn't believe that Sun Xiaojing would really have no way to contact the base. They are usually blocked by mobile phone communication because the base stations in various places are severely damaged. But the people in the base, they are high-tech talents, and their contact has been cut off. Mu Qing doesn't believe it.
  The fact is also that Sun Xiaojing has a way to contact the base. But it's really not as convenient as Mu Qing thought, at most it's the kind of signal. After all, the damage of the base station is not something they can solve out of thin air.
  It cannot be said that because they are all scientific researchers, they can communicate directly with brain waves.
  Having not seen Mu Qing for several months, Sun Xiaojing felt very kind when she saw that she was still in the same outdoor off-road attire.
  In the team she leads, Mu Qing can be said to be her favorite player. In this troubled world, who wouldn't like a person who can share delicious food with you at any time?
  Even if what Mu Qing shared was ordinary things, Sun Xiaojing would not like it so much, so she couldn't refuse most of the time. But she really couldn't refuse what Mu Qing offered.
  "Qingqing is here!" Sun Xiaojing saw Mu Qing's father for the first time. Because of the bad weather, they all set off in a hurry. Everyone was wearing raincoats because of the rain, so it was not easy to meet. , but this time I saw Mu Qing's family members.
  Watching Mu Qing get off the electric car, Sun Xiaojing smiled. I thought to myself that the current conditions of Mu Qing's family are still good, otherwise it would be impossible to still drive.
  There are not many people who can drive now, and there is no doubt that they are still driving now because they have mines at home. Sun Xiaojing silently raised the situation in Mu Qing's family to a higher level.
  "Haha, this is Qingqing's father."
  Zhang Baolai is a simple and honest person, and if he talked to senior intellectuals like Sun Xiaojing before the end of the world, he would definitely be nervous. But now, after two years of tempering, he behaved in a moderate manner.
  "Well, our Qingqing will trouble you."
  "Don't bother, don't bother, I just took advantage of Qingqing." Sun Xiaojing said that she likes Mu Qing as a friend very much, and it doesn't hurt to have more such good friends.
  Zhang Baolai met her daughter's colleagues and was relieved to see that they got along very well.
  Everyone didn't exchange too many pleasantries, they just chatted politely for a while and then left. After Mu Qing got on the bus and left, Zhang Baolai also kept watching from a distance.
  After getting in the car, Sun Xiaojing sat with Mu Qing as usual.
  The two of them had a conversation about their life some time ago, and it was only then that Mu Qing found out. It turned out that Sun Xiaojing was an orphan, and she was the type where the whole family was full and the whole family was not hungry.
  The government had always given her warmth and raised her up. Afterwards, she is determined to serve the country!
  But in the society before the end of the world, there is really no shortage of little people like her. But now, with her value, she suddenly became alive like a piece of land that had been dry for a long time received rain.
  Mu Qing didn't expect that Sun Xiaojing, who looked majestic and outgoing, was actually an orphan, but it was somewhat understandable when she thought of her desperate state of being a third mother.
  If there is a family member, as long as it is not that kind of weird top quality, I am afraid that they will not allow their daughter to work like this.
  She knew that as long as Sun Xiaojing was able to go to the mission, she would follow it personally. Even if she didn't follow her personally, she still had to do everything she could.
  It can be said that she has been working for the past two years and has hardly ever rested.
  Mu Qing didn't say much about his family. Sun Xiaojing is also a sensible person, and she can see Mu Qing's refusal.
  For this situation, she was really not angry at all. Sometimes, she really understands that many people don't want to talk about the situation at home.
  When she talked about her family to Mu Qing this time, she saw Mu Qing's father coming to see her off, so she exclaimed that it's nice to have a father, which made Mu Qing catch up and ask.
  And she has always been reluctant to take the initiative to talk about the family, but there is no taboo. On the contrary, Mu Qing felt a little embarrassed to ask this.
  "Sister Xiaojing, if you get bored in the future, you can ask me to go out to play together..." Mu Qing didn't invite Sun Xiaojing to her home, what a joke, she doesn't worry about others coming to her home, even good friends.
  Especially in the later stages, she did not prepare so well to make a wedding dress for others.
  "Haha, then I will remember. If I am bored and ask you out in the future, you are not allowed to refuse..." Sun Xiaojing likes Mu Qing very much.