ALIENS

Yen P.o.v
I'm sorry pa pero mas masarap ang luto ni mama",you said as you went to your room to pack your things", GABRIELLA SAAN KA NAMN PUPUNTA",you ignored his screams as you started your car and drive off not even a little later he started to call you",umuwi kana!",you can hear the worry lingering in his voice",dad I'm an adult I can decide for myself now!",you,then hung up and quickly blocking his number as you focused your eyes on the road again

Time skip

Yen P.o.v
I stopped by the seven eleven to buy some food *junk food and beer * if you can call it that ",um miss Anong edad na Po ba kayo?",the cashier asked me as she saw the 10 beers that I wanted to buy  along with the maybe 12+ chips and 5 waters ", I'm 20 years old", I said as I showed her my id she nodded giving me my bags of unhealthy foods I went back to my car then started to drive ",shit it's getting hot I should've change my clothing wait I'm in my car I can just change here!", Little did I know one fucking window was goddamn open I took of my hoddie and t-shirt to change into a tank top I look to the passenger seat to see a guy in a bicycle staring at me good thing that my tank top was already covering my boobs",manyak!",I said as I tree as water bottle at him", pervert!",I keep throwing my trash at him as he looked at me with wide eyes ",uh no! No! I promise I didn't saw a thing",he said as he tried to explain to me but I wasn't hearing it I accidentally drive off but the tire was close to his foot Wich end up driving on him I looked at my side mirror as I saw him on the ground holding his foot I know he probably saw me changing or not and I was mad at him but im not a bad person so I reverse the car to him and got out", sorry sorry sorry I'm so sorry I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry come on let's go I'll take you to the hospital",I rant to him as I tried to take him inside my car",no miss I'm ok",he said as he tried to stand up",oh no your bike I'll take it to ",I said while putting the bike inside the backseat",come on let's go-",I was cut off when he put his had in my mouth ",miss please shush ok lang ako it's just a scratch hind ko na kailangan putmunta pa sa hospital but you can take me somewhere as a sorry.",he took his hand off my mouth as I nodded.

Time skip

Han p.o.v
",You know miss your such a chatter box ang ingay mo",I said to oy be shot a glare

",Ay sorry",

",Gusto mo ba iiwan kita Dito?",

",Diba mag so-sorry ka sakin?",

She sighed in defeat

",My pagkain ka ba dito na gugutom Nako eh",she looked at me then pointet at the backseat",there I have a lot eat as many as you want",I looked back to see junk foods and beers and 3 water bottles",um I'm not allowed to eat that....",she looked at me again confused",bakit?",I looked at her with cheeky smile",Sabi Kasi Ng doctor that's bad for my health my condition might get worse",she stopped the car",what condition?",my grin grew wider",I have kidney failure",I said with a chuckle",kidney failure?! Gago ka ba! Dadalhin na kita sa hospital",she said as she was about to start the car again I held her hands",miss beautiful research say that I have 1 year and maybe plus 6 months if I get better if not then just 1 year or ⅓ year but I might live if someone donates their kidney to me but I have a rare blood type everyone that was kind enough to donate their kidney to me didn't have the same blood type",she looked at me with wide eyes",and you just might give it a minus if your gonna starve me!",I smiled at her immediately starting the car and stopping at the nearest restaurant.