But hearing the name of Ajay from Aadhya's mouth Abhay got very irritated. He rolled his eyes at how she remembered about how he helped her .

" You could've asked me to help right ? "
Abhay said and Aadhya looked at him amused " Help and you ? No thanks !! Remember I told you , I'd do everything myself ? I am just keeping my words " Aadhya replied with a tight lipped smile .

" Aadhya ? Idhar aana zara " They heard kriti's voice and Aadhya rushed out of their vision not even sparing another glance while Arushi chuckled at her .
( Come here once )

" Abhay , Arushi? Why are you guys so late ? Chalo let's have breakfast" Vinita said as she saw them from the kitchen .

Everyone sat down for breakfast except for Aadhya . Abhay was still not in a good mood thinking how she could remember Ajay's help and not his . Maybe jealous !

" Btw , where is Aadhya di ? " Advik asked snapping Abhay out of his trance .
" Oh yeah , Vinita where is she ? " Harish also asked as she nowhere near the table

" She is taking care of the arrangements, I forgot to ask her for breakfast, I will just go and ask Papa " Vinita replied and was about to go but drishti stopped her
" Aunty you wait I'll bring her "

"-- agar yahan lanterns lagayange tho fir ye jula kaha aayega aur yeh-- " Aadhya was asking some discussing about the arrangements of haldi with kriti when ,
( ----- if these lanterns are here then what about the swing and also the... )

" Aadhya ? Stop it you've been working since morning come and have some breakfast. A half an hour break won't do any bad for your ' arrangements ' " Drishti said trying to drag her .

" She is right Aadhya , we should probably go get a break " Kriti said closing the iPad . Aadhya also sighed and was about to walk with them but..

" Madam.. andhar mehendi ka stage ke paas thoda problem hogaya " A worker said rushing towards them while Aadhya widened her eyes . The only thing she is tensed about since the morning is this !!
( Madam.. inside there is a problem nearr the mehendi stage )

" You guys go , I will come back soon "
Aadhya said and went with the worker while Kriti and Drishti went back .

" Kriti , Drishti ! Where is Aadhya ? " Vinita asked the both , Drishti sighed
before answering " Aadhya isn't listening to us Aunty, Some problem occured near the mehendi stage so she is seeing that "

" Then what are you doing kriti? Isn't it your work to take care of it ? " Abhay asked in a little louder voice gaining all the attention of the table at his sudden anger .

" Oye kya mere biwi ko daat rahe ho ? "
They heard a voice and turned to see Raj standing there crossing his arms .
" Raj ? How are you kid ? You are here after so long . " Reyansh said getting up
( Hey Why are saying things to my wife ),

" Uncle I'm no longer a kid , I myself have a kid " He said and a 4 - year old peeped out showing her cute little face .

" Arey Nisha beta ? Come here my little one " Vinita said taking kid in her arms .
Raj and Kriti have been in touch with Abhay's family since their marraige but two years back as Raj started his own company they couldn't meet much .

" Do you remember me Nisha ? " Vinita asked and the little girl nodded and replied " Vinita Nani " smiling . Soon Raj also settled on the beside Abhay and Nisha was with Vinita beside kriti.

" What's wrong with this moron ? " Raj whispered to Darsh and Rithik .
" He is just a little irritated that his girl isn't spending time with him " Rithik replied and Raj frowned " His girl ?
Aadhya ? " He exclaimed out loud after he thought for a while being taken aback

Everyone got startled and looked at him confused " What's wrong with you Raj ? "
Kriti said looking at him confused
" Nothing babe , I was just asking where she is , haven't seen her " He replied and Nisha chuckled seeing his apologetic face

" She is in the main hall Raj , you can meet her later " Vinita said and he nodded . Raj who was about to continue his food felt a glare on him and turned to see Abhay poking his fork on the plate he gulped and continued to eat in silence

Soon the food session came to an end and Abhay also apologized to Kriti for suddenly shouting at her and she said it's okay . The friends ; Darsh , Rithik and Raj went to his room to investigate why Abhay is so furious out of nowhere.

" Abhay could you just tell us what happened? " Raj asked as Abhay was laying on the couch thinking deeply .

" Why are you so irritated ? "

" What are you thinking about so much ? "

" Are you thinking about Arushi's marraige? "

" Are you sad that she is going ? "

" Or are you thinking abo---- "

" I want to confess my love to Aadhya "
--------------------------------------------------------------
Oye hoyee ladka line pe aa raha hein....
So how do you guys like the chapter ? I am suler excited for the confession chap Its already written a few edits are left but you would wait for a lil while.....

Vote and Comment 👀🫶