"well you guys should probably get going so she's not late," you mumbled as you looked away.

"i was thinking you could ride with us," katsuki suggested as he put kumiko down.

"oh i probably shouldn't i have to clean the house, it's a mess."

with a skeptical look the man took a peek into the house and looked over your shoulder. "looks clean to me."

"mommy you have to come!" your daughter insists with big e/c puppy eyes. you sigh out loud and decide not to fight her any further. "okay," you say as you grab your keys off the rack on the wall. kumiko jumps up and down from the excitement and begins to lead the way to her dad's car.

━━━━

as you guys got further down the road you realized katsuki was not taking the regular route to kumiko's school."uhm kat," you began and your eyes widened immediately "—suki" you quickly added. "you missed a turn."

"no i didn't," he responds, he sounded sure of himself.

"yes, you did—you're gonna have to turn up here." and as the words left your mouth he drove past that turn too.

"you're so stubborn." you said as you leaned back in your seat and crossed your arms. "no, i'm just right. i know where i'm going." the pro-hero argues.

you rolled your eyes and fought back a smile before you glanced to look at your daughter in the backseat. "you're probably going to be late to school miko," to your surprise she smiled, it was weird because miko loved school. "that's fine, i'd rather be with you guys today anyways!"

"aww, but you were so excited this morning." you frown.

"i still am! i'm super excited still." she assures you with a big tooth-filled smile. "daddy is too, aren't you?" she asks turning the focus to the blond in the driver seat. you also turned your attention to the man who had gone quiet. "you're awfully quiet, are you finally ready to admit you're going the wrong way?" you began to laugh until you realized the car was slowly coming to a stop.

your eyes scanned your surroundings and you realized you were in the parking lot next to a park. "we are not going to have her skip school for a park." you said as you stared the blond down.

he ignored you though and got out of the car and kumiko followed suit. "no where do you too think you're going?" you questioned as you followed them out of the car. kumiko was running ahead of her father and you realized she left her backpack in the car.

"katsuki bakugo, don't ignore me! we just got a good thing going here!" you say shoring after the blond. his silence continues and you catch up next to him as you walk up a path that has petals all over the ground. "kumiko don't run off!" you tried to shout at your daughter.

this park was unfamiliar, you had never been here before.

you were starting to get stressed out and you went to clench your fist but you felt the warm skin of someone else touch your hand. it was katsuki. he grabbed your hand and stopped walking.

you didn't reject his hand because you suddenly felt at ease. "what's going on?" you asked as you stopped in your tracks with the blond.

"y/n," he started. it felt like that was the first time you had heard his voice since you left your house. even though that wasn't true at all. he let out a shaky breath and he brought his other to grab your other one.

"a month ago, when everything happened and we had our moment at blue cosmos i knew what i wanted to do. i've known for a while actually,"

the both of you now stood on a bridge above some body of water. you could hear the ripples in the worded but you were too busy staring at katsuki in confusion to process your full surroundings. "i'm not sure how else to put what i want to say into words since i said it then, and we both know i don't enjoy expressing my feelings. what i really want to say is,"

he stops and clears his throat, and that's when you realize. when he bends down and gets on one knee. your throat starts to get tight and your eyes get glossy. "kat..." you breathe out.

"i wanna give us a second try, i took us for granted the first time and i regret that choice every single day of my life. i wanna be able to be with you and kumiko as much as possible and be together as a family. i had my priorities messed up and i seriously won't do that again," he's choking up but he won't let a single release slide down his face.

he's stubborn.

"y/n, i love you, and it would make me the happiest man in the world to be your husband..."

tears rolled down your face as he reached into his pocket and pulled a small box out of his back pocket and opened it to reveal a small diamond ring.

"...again." katsuki added and you laughed through the tears and nodded. "yes," you didn't have to think twice about it. there had never been a doubt in your mind since the first day you met that hot-headed man that you'd marry him. even if it was for a second time.

"yes?" he repeated and he laughed nervously with you before putting the new ring on your finger. "i still have my old one," you admitted as he slipped the ring onto your left ring finger. "oh shit!" he cursed under his breath as he realized something.

"she said yes!" he shouted and suddenly you remembered where you were and you looked at your surroundings. finally analyzing them and several feet away your daughter was rushing towards you with several friends and family behind her.

notable enough were kirishima, mina, kaminari, sero, izuku, katsuki's parents, and yours.

you turn to your fiancé with a skeptical look on your face." when did you plan this?" you ask. "the day after we turned back, miko helped me plan it." he shrugs with a smirk on his lips.

"you think you're so slick..." you quip as you take a step towards him. "oh i know i am, because clearly you had no idea, and you said yes for a second time."

you had no argument there but you rolled your eyes playfully and once your family and friends reached you there were many "congratulations" and "surprises" thrown your way.

"mommy i'm so good at keeping secrets aren't i?" your daughter asked. "you're the best at keeping secrets," you agreed as you patted her h/c head of hair.

"second time the charm right?" katsuki joked and you tilted your head at him and didn't spare a laugh at his attempt at a joke. "it's the third time's a charm," you corrected "and i hope there isn't a third time." you sighed.

the blond smiled at your words and leaned in, your mouths now just inches away "yeah i how not either," he said before your lips touched and moved together perfectly for the first time in years.

the feeling was foreign and you had missed it. hopefully, you won't have to worry about the lack of that feeling ever again.