She starts to scream for help over and over.

"Hey," Steve mutters. I stare at Robin and she stares back with a smile.

"Stop fucking yelling," Billy grumbles.

"Billy!" I say.

"Oh my god. Are you guys okay?" Robin asks them.

"My ears are ringing, I can't really breathe, and my eye feels like it might pop out of my skull," Steve says.

I lean my head back until it touches Billy. He says, "Yeah, other than the blood in my mouth, I'm doing pretty good." The familiar sarcasm causes ease to rise in my body.

"Good news is they're calling you a doctor," Robin tells the boys.

"Is this his place of work?" Steve asks. "I love the vibe. Charming."

"You see that table to your right, Steve?" Robin asks. I watch his head turn left. "No your other right."

"Yeah, I see them," Steve states, delusional with a concussion.

"Cassie's too weak to get them with her mind, but I think that if we move at the same time, we could get over there, and then maybe I could kick the table and knock them into your lap."

"And I could cut the binds," Steve observes.

"And we could get out of here," Billy adds.

"Yeah, yeah. Those morons. They left scissors in here," Steve mocks.

Robin and Steve start to put their plan into action.

"Did they hurt you, Cass?" Billy asks me.

"Not really. They slapped me once and threw me on the ground but that was it," I tell him. "I'm sorry they did this to you. It's my fault your here."

"No. No. I chose to be here," he tells me. "Because I love you."

"I love you too," I say, tears stinging my eyes.

Suddenly, the pair tumbles to the ground, still stuck in their chairs.

Robin begins to laugh manically. At first I think she's in tears.

Steve tells her not to cry before he realizes she's laughing.

"I'm sorry. It's just I can't believe I'm gonna die in a secret Russian base with Steve "the hair" Harrigton, Billy "the king" Hargrove, and Cassidy "the princess" Hopper. It's just too trippy, man." Robin finishes.

She thinks too highly of us. She's one of us now. We are all equals.

"We're not going to die, Robin," Billy tells her. It's kind of a reassuring tone but he also sounds annoyed.

"We're going to get out of here, okay?" Steve adds. "Just let me think for a second."

"Do you remember Mrs. Click's sophomore history class?" Robin asks us. It's aimed at Steve and I since Billy was still in California at the time.

"What?" Steve says.

"I remember that class," I say. "I had it with you guys. It was my first year of highschool. I was in it the last semester of school."

"Mrs. Clickity Clackity," Robin laughs lightly. "That's what us band dweebs called her."

"It was first period," I remember out loud. "Steve was always late."

"And you always had the same breakfast," Robin says to Steve. I sigh deeply as Robin continues.

"I sat behind you and Cass sat to your right," Robin says.