8.

TW

"Scar, you're in Riddle's car," Theo said, making Scarlet stop in front of her own car and face him with raised brows.

"I'm driving my car," Scarlet told him, fixing her silk blue dress as Blaise stood behind her.

Theo nodded to Blaise who took Scarlet's keys right out of her hand before throwing them to her brother who smirked at her gaping mouth. Since when the fuck did Blaise grow the balls to take my car keys? Everyone knew that was a death wish.

"You aren't driving tonight since you'll be drinking at the Underground," Theo explained, unlocking his car. "Just go with Riddle."

"Why can't I come with you?"

"Because I have Blade, Drae, Granger, and Enz," Theo said casually, getting into his car with everyone else.

Scarlet looked back at her car and then at her brother with a glare as he started his car. "Pain in my ass," she mumbled under her breath as she walked over to Mattheo's car, where he was waiting with a shit-eating grin.

"I won't crash, doll," Mattheo innocently said.

She flipped him off and got into his car as he did. "Be more worried about me killing you during the drive," she said as he started the car.

Mattheo ignored her comment as he started driving and she took out a lollipop from her purse, popping the sucker in her mouth. She sneaked a glance at him as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel and the other rested on the gearstick. The memories of them while they were dating unwillingly flashed into her mind like when he used to grip her thigh while driving with smooth confidence.

"You really need to stop with the lollipops around me," Mattheo muttered.

Scarlet looked up at him with a smirk as she noticed him gripping the wheel tighter, his knuckles turning white. "Why is that?"

Mattheo slowly looked at her. "You know what you're doing."

She slowly pulled the lollipop before putting it back in her mouth as he kept his eyes fixed on her. "I have no idea what you're talking about," she said sweetly, and he sped up as he looked back to the road, deciding not to say anything back.

One thing about Mattheo Riddle, he always revealed his cards when he shouldn't.

Scarlet looked away from him, watching out the window as they drove closer to the Underground. They both didn't utter a word as they continued to drive and then he slowed down as they drove into the cave.

Mattheo carefully parked his car beside Theo and Scarlet waited for him to turn the car off before she opened her door, stepping out in front of a group of guys who looked around her age.

One of them whistled and she could make out his sharp facial features and dark brown hair from the dim lights that lit up the cave. "Damn, you look hot," the boy complimented her with a wink.

Scarlet dropped the lollipop, closing the car door and she was about to response when her brother cut her off, "Does that mean I look hot too? Considering I'm her older twin brother and all."

The group of guys looked at Theo who was standing in front of his car with the boys. Scarlet watched as the guy mumbled sorry before he walked off with his friends.

"I had it handled," Scarlet said to her brother as he threw her his black and green Slytherin jersey that she knew she would end up taking off soon anyway.

"Knowing you," Theo drawled, helping her slip into the jersey, "it could have either ended in you getting in a fight or hooking up with him."

"Both sound like great options to me," Scarlet mumbled as Enz snickered, throwing his arm over her shoulder.