Turn around for me beautiful all fours is how I want yuh Fatima turned around and Zac sucked on her pussy from the back ahhhhh fuck baby mmmhhhh don't stop I'm bout to cum again daddy Fatima was screaming Zac's name over and over even after she squirted in his mouth she was still saying his name come here sit on my face beautiful she got up and hovered over his face he had his elbow placed in the bed and his hands under her ass a little to hold her up he than sucked on her lips and spread them with his tongue and latched on to her clit and gave it so much attention she was literally shaking from the tongue action he was giving her she was literally falling apart from it that man knew how to use his tongue shit babe wait waitttttt she moaned out he was sucking from her thighs back to her clit Just touch me she whined, arching impatiently against his mouth He couldn't make either of them wait any longer. Slowly, he brought his middle finger down and slid it gently over her pussy Fatima threw her head back. 'God, yes. Keep going.' He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering her wetness. He parted her pussy with two fingers and found her clit, rubbing it in small circles. She cried out against his lips, and was lost. The taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her so close against him, skin to skin. Time and space had no meaning anymore. There was only her and he was okay with that after she squirted again she climbed from his face she told him to lay on the bed she climbs between his legs and she starts to lick from the bottom to the tip of his dick and that sends chills down his spine shit beautiful that feels so fucking good mmmmhhh he moaned she was deep throating and and massaging his balls at the same time she stopped got on the floor and got on her knees stand up for me baby I want yuh to look down at me and I wanna look up at yuh while I suck your dick I wanna see your face while I suck your dick and even though it had carpet in the room Zac still put a pillow down for her to kneel on he didn't want his baby knees to het carpet burns for his own pleasure he stood up after she was situated she started back sucking his dick he was literally fucking her throat slob and spit was all over her face his eyes was rolling to the back of his head she felt him tense up and she knew he was close give it to me daddy give me my nut I deserve it I been a good girl ahhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck beautiful yes yuh have been a good girl keep sucking just like that fuck I'm bout to nut beautiful move back he tried to release himself from her mouth but her jaws locked around his dick and she sucked every drop and swallowed and allowed him to just rest in the back of her throat until every drop was out...... fuck that come here yuh ain't making me no bitch tonight he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist then he said to her Yuh are mine yuh know that right he grunts out as he walks them up to the oversized window he placed me up against the wall we both fighting for dominance in the kiss he than enters her pumping into her the length and level of his arousal just brutal. You're MINES he says as he releases her mouth he pulls his dick out of her and turns her around, pushing her forward as he yanks her hair gentle with one hand hard on her back, the other gripping her ass. He doesn't slow the movement, giving her full, hard thrusts, her titties bouncing from the top of her lingerie bra the mirror above the ceiling giving her a full view of her slut down . Zac baby shittttttttt I'm cumming daddy I'm cumming she came all over him he than lowered her to the floor come on beautiful ride your dick sexy I wanna watch yuh ride she climbed on top of him and lowered herself on his dick she placed one hand on his chest and the other around his neck she was riding Zac dick so good his toes started to curl that's right beautiful ride your dick baby it's yours only yours awwwww yes daddy tell me yuh love this shit beautiful awwwww. daddy fuck I love it shit I love it she was cumming on his dick in the middle of saying it she stumbled over her words shit tima baby fuck this some good pussy yuh making a nigga fall in love with not just the pussy but yuh to kiss me he said she leaned down and kissed him still riding his dick yuh want me to cum in that pussy beautiful yes daddy cum in your pussy cum in your pussy daddy give it to me daddy I'm gone give it to yuh beautiful yuh ready yes daddy Im Ready I feel yuh it's right there yuh feel me beautiful yes daddy awwwwww shit tima fuck baby fuck aghhhhhh shit tima ooohhhh I love you beautiful he screamed out..........