THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG ( edited )

He suddenly flipped as I was now on my belly. Then suddenly he got on top of me and whispered in to my ears softly " this body will give me an heir, pleasure, and every thing that can give is mine. Everything about you is mysterious and I am gonna find out." He sed in a mischievous voice that can make a normal person melt.

But not me. I was sooo used to his fuckboy antics. But does that mean I will ever stop blushing like a fucking idiot because of them, or stop make my tummy do flip every time I see him. Nope, never it will progress until the day I die.

Then suddenly something made me yelp and let out a ver loud and very very sus sound come out of my mouth. It was his hand slapping my ass. " Nice ass babe. Can't wait to full you until you cannot walk for days ~" he sed as he smirked slyly.

" Fuck you you sly bitch. Even though you look hot and make my tummy do cartwheels." I thought as I shot him a death glare. The last time he did that  to me I couldn't walk for a day. And that's just fucking embarrassing and he just laughed at it. "Awww... Embarrassed. Boo boo let see if you complain when I fuck you to a pulp" he sed reading my mind. "shit. I forgot he could do that" was the thought going through my mind.

He position himself between me and positioned his throbbing length near my entrance. " We'll make our first heir baby. be prepared I won't give you a pass like last time.~~~" he sed as hr hummed." Pass! What pass?"  I sed in my mind. He slowly entered me as I started to groan.

He then pulled it out and thrusted in and out of me. I started to drool as I moans kept getting higher and higher.
" Nghh~ daddy it hurts aghhh~ but it feels so good" I moaned out.

He suddenly grabbed my leg and put it on his shoulder one at a time as his thrusts reached more and more inside of me. And then suddenly he grabbed my waist. By now my moans became erratic as he kept thrusting himself into me and out.

Then I suddenly let out a loud and horny moan as he hit my g spot. "Hmmm I found it." He hummed as he started to hit the exact same spot as my moans were much louder. ( The moons were out on missions as muzan planed this for a little while so he send them on various missions that will almost take the whole night. But did Kokoshibu know that. Absolutely not. )

I felt embarrassed as I thought that if the upper moons couldn't hear me before they could definitely hear me now. As my face started to heat up at the thought of that. But luckily muzan didn't notice my pink face as he maybe thought because of he were banging me. Suddenly I felt my dick Twitch.

" Nghh~ daddy aghh~ i am gonna nghh~ cum" I sed as I clutched the futon tighter. And put some of the silk sheet in to my mouth so I could avoid letting such noises to come out. " Sure my horny little bunny, you can cum.~" he gave permission to cum and the knote in my stomach broke as I let go of the silk material in my mouth to let out the sounds that I have been hiding.

And I sprayed my load all over. Most of it went to the floor and some got on to the futon.My legs started to hurt as hell from keeping them up alote. "Daddy nghhg~ my aghh~ legs hurt nghh" I complained. He hummed and grabbed my waist started to pull me up on to my knees. Not at all stoping his fast thrusts. Now I was standing on my knees and chest on the futon.

It was much more comfortable as he started to thrust in to a rhythm. His thrust now reached my womb as his length twitched inside of me in indicating he is gonna cum soon. "Baby nghh~ I am cumming aghhh~." He moaned as his creamy, white semen painted my walls white.

He finally pulled out after his crotch softened. I laid slumped on the futon as my tiredness caught up to me as I fell a sleep. Evening out my breathing.

Muzan pov
I grabbed the box if tissues on the table as I wiped of the mess we made. Suddenly the his breath evened out as I heard soft snores coming from my beloved who was on the bed. It was a cute sight that can make my day.

I came near him as I watch him sleep. I brushed a few strands of hair that was invading my view. "Oh my beloved Kokoshibu~. Every thing is going according to my plan. Soon we would have a baby and you would never leave me. Never. I will never let you go. I won't. Everything and everyone who gets in my way will be destroyed. Nothing could get in the way of our love~ ever again"
----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys here is your chapter. Is this a great chapter or what. So sorry if Kokoshibu was out of character. I didn't think when writing this. That is all I had to say so I hope your having a great day or night. And as all ways

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~A/n chan~