_A meet with someone_

At Evening...

Aarohi was leaving when Mahira came in her cabin along with Aryan.

Mahira- "Bhabhz...mai aur Bhai kahi coffee pine jaa rahe hai...aap bhi aayiye na."

Aarohi- "mai...Nahi Mahi mujhe sore throat ho gaya hai to Mai ghar jaake rest karungi... tum jao."

Mahira- "Sore throat? Aapne medicine li?"

Aarohi- "Nhi mai ghar Jake le lungi."

Aryan- "Chalo mai tumhe ghar drop kar du."

Aarohi- "No thanks mai Chali jaungi....bye Mahi."

They all went from from the cabin. First Aryan and Mahira left and then Aarohi.

At the cafe...

A man was waiting for Aarohi in the cafe. He was watching his watch again and again. On the other hand Aarohi was in the taxi. She was feeling very scared.
She reached the cafe and came inside . She was searching for him with a fear when suddenly someone called her from behind.

"Rohi..."

She turned back and went few steps back...she can't believe her eyes as she was running away from the past and now she is in front of it.

Man- "Rohi... Thank you for coming... come have a seat."

He made her sit in the chair and then called a waiter to take the order.

Man- "One Cold coffee for me...Rohi tum to hot coffee hi piti hogi na abhi bhi."

Aarohi ignores him and speak to the waiter.

Aarohi- "A sugarless black coffee for me."

Although she don't like the taste of Black coffee at all but still she ordered it as she was getting anxious so she thought that Mr. AB's choice could help to make her feel better as he always stays strong no matter what...

Man- "Tum kabse black coffee peene lagi? Vo bhi sugarless?"

Aarohi- "Maine khud ko change kar liya hai to choices ko bhi kiya hi hoga na." She said this while looking at the menu.

Man- "Vese? How are you?"

Aarohi- "Independent and strong"

Man- "I really missed you...you know mai.....

Aarohi- "Yaha kyu bulaya hai mujhe?"

Man- "Kyoki I want you to come with me....ham dono vapas se ek ho sakte hai?"

Aarohi- "What the.... Dekho,Everything is over..."

Man- "Nothing is over Aarohi. I still love you and I hope you...."

Aarohi- "no...I don't"

Man- "Aarohi. Can't you talk normally?

Aarohi- "That's my normal... Goodbye."

She got up from her seat and turned back but the man holds her hand.

Man- "Rohi..Baitho."

Aarohi remembered something and sat down suddenly with a scared emotion on her face.

Aryan and Mahira also entered the same cafe. Mahira got a call so she went outside to pick it up. While Aryan went and sat on a seat.... Aarohi was in his behind seat.
They both didn't noticed each other.

Man- "Mumbai aake kuch zyada hi nahi udhne lagi ho tum?...You know I am a short tempered person. Mujhe gussa mat dilaya karo.. let's leave this topic... "

He holds her hands.
Aarohi was feeling uncomfortable but she can't do anything.

Man- "Look...mai sab kuch sort out karna chahta hu... let's forget everything that happened in the past and focus on the present. I love you Aarohi aur mai janta hu ki tum bhi mujhe pyaar karti ho."

Aryan heard the last sentence said by him and turned a little backside. He saw Aarohi with a man. Aryan couldn't saw him. He thought that they are dating each other. He realised that if Mahi would see them she would got to know the truth that Aarohi was just acting of being his GF. He went outside and stopped Mahira from coming inside.

Aryan- "Mahi....kisi or cafe me chalte hai."

Mahi- "par kyu Bhai?

Aryan- "Kyu....kyuki yaha full ho gaya hai."

Mahi- "Oh to chalte hai fir kahi or."

Aryan took her with him to another cafe.

______________________________________

Please comment on the stories...it gives me motivation to write more.