6.

The boys decided to go on a drive tonight without the two girls, which was fine by Scarlet because she had the amazing idea of getting drunk with her new favorite Gryffindor.

Scarlet held Granger's hand as she twirled the curly-haired girl, making the both of them giggle as music filled Theo's room.

"Why have we never hung out before?" Granger exclaimed as she jumped onto the chair in the corner of the room with the bottle of firewhiskey in hand.

"Trust me, Granger, I wish I knew," Scarlet said with a smile, holding her hand out for the bottle.

"Call me, Monie," Granger—Monie—told Scarlet with a toothy smile.

Scarlet laughed and Monie gave her the bottle before she took a long sip of the rich liquid. The music flowed through her bones as she stepped onto Theo's bed, flipping her hair around while she danced.

For the first time in weeks, Scarlet felt free and at peace. Maybe it was the firewhiskey but she didn't care because she felt pure happiness.

Panting, Monie smiled as she danced across from Scarlet as she yelled the lyrics before stopping and taking another swig of firewhiskey.

"Do I even want to know?"

Scarlet choked on the whiskey, spilling it down her chin at the sudden sound of Theo's voice.

Monie stopped dancing and the music went silent as they both turned to see Theo, Enzo, Drae, Blade, and Mattheo watching them from the doorway with amused looks on their faces.

Scarlet quickly hid the bottle behind her back, trying her hardest not to laugh.

"You still have firewhiskey dripping off your chin," Enzo commented with a smug grin.

Scarlet wiped her chin, giving them a sheepish smile. "What firewhiskey? I don't even know what that is. Is it a potion?"

Theo shook his head as he laughed. "We leave you two alone for a night and you start dancing on my bed," he then turned to Monie, "and you start dancing on my chair."

Scarlet and Monie shared a look before they both cracked up laughing at the situation.

"You're corrupting my girl," Drae chuckled as he strolled toward Scarlet, taking the whiskey from her and having a sip. "It's your firewhiskey, Theo."

"Snitch," Scarlet said with a pout.

"Continue with your little party," Theo said, and then the music started again but not as loud as before.

Scarlet stepped off Theo's bed, taking the bottle from Drae's hands as she strolled toward her brother. "Let loose, brother," she slightly slurred as she held the bottle out to him.

Theo looked at her, then the bottle before taking it, having a few mouthfuls before giving it back to his sister. A smile shone on her face as he walked toward his bed where Drae was sitting with Monie on his lap.

"You too, boys," Scarlet said as she held out the bottle to the other boys.

Mattheo hesitated but then he took the bottle and walked right past her, taking a sip as she kept the smile on her face. Blade walked past her with a low chuckle and then Enzo threw an arm over her shoulder.

"Let's make this more...fun," Enz drawled as he pulled her toward the small couch before sitting down and pulling her onto his lap. "It's been a while since we've played seven minutes in heaven."

"Me and Hermione are out," Drae said, a flash of possessiveness crossing his face while he placed a hand on her thigh.

"That's fair," Enz said, wrapping an arm around Scarlet's waist that sent a tingle through her whole drunken body as Mattheo glared.