5.

Music filled Scarlet's ears as she changed her car's oil in the cave that was filled with a few other Slytherins who skipped class today. Theo said he had changed her oil every few months, but knowing him, he probably hadn't. So now she found herself laying on a car creeper, getting oil on her hands and face.

"I've been looking for you," Drae said as someone grabbed her leg, pulling her out from under the car. "You missed class."

His blonde hair came into view as Scarlet's eyes adjusted to the light and she smiled at Miss Granger beside him. "Hello, Granger."

"Hey," Granger shyly said as Drae chuckled, pulling her closer to him.

"How come you didn't come to class?" Drae asked as Scarlet stood up.

"I slept in, and my face still hurts," Scarlet answered him, pointing at her busted lip that was bruised. "What's the go with you two?" she asked, smirking between them.

A faint blush bloomed on Granger's face as Drae smile down at her and then back at Scarlet. "Miss Granger has caught my eyes."

Scarlet snorted, wiping her hands on a towel. "I have to admit, I didn't see that coming."

"None of us did," Enzo said as he walked over to Scarlet, placing a kiss on her head. "But after she punched him in the face, he suddenly had the hots for her."

"You punched him in the face?" Scarlet exclaimed with a smile. "It's about time someone did." She laughed, giving Granger a high-five. "We're gonna get along just fine."

"That's what worried me," Drae groaned, making Enz laugh at them.

"What are we talking about?" Theo asked as he walked over to them with his arm over Pansy Parkinson's shoulder.

"Ah, Parkinson," Scarlet drawled. The two hadn't liked each other since they started at Hogwarts and for good reason. "I see you have now moved onto my brother."

Enzo tensed beside her as Theo sent her a warning glare. "Don't start, Scarlet," her brother warned.

Obviously, that was the wrong thing to say to Scarlet Nott because she only smirked, leaning back against her car. "First, she went after Riddle while I was dating him and now, she's going after you. Does Pansy have an obsession with things that I have?"

Pansy flipped her off, only making her laugh as Enzo stood between then and Drae pushed Granger behind him. "Ladies," Enz purred, smiling down at Scarlet, "save the fight for the ring."

"I don't fight," Pansy said lowly as Theo shook his head. "I would rather keep my face the way it is."

"Damn," Scarlet murmured. "I could give you a free nose job. Merlin knows you need it."

"You can be a real bitch," Pansy snapped, taking a step closer.

"Honey, you gotta come up with something more original," Scarlet said, throwing her grease-covered towel at her. "Then again, you probably don't even know what original means."

"Scar," Granger said softly, stepping away from Drae and to her side. "Let's go get something to eat."

Scarlet smiled as they walked past the boys, the both of them sending an innocent smile to Pansy as they passed.

"I think you're my new favorite person," Scarlet mused to Granger as she laughed.

'✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹

"Hey, Potter," Scarlet greeted the chosen one as he sat down next to Granger, across from her with Ron outside in the courtyard where a few other students milled around.