Chapter 19 Arguement

ابدأ من البداية

  "Where are you going? Don't you want to eat breakfast?" Wonwoo asked calmly but fridgly. 

  Wonwoo is trying to be calm these days but Mingyu's behavior isn't helping him in doing that. 

  He just doesn't know why or when it started but they both have been arguing frequently these days and it's always because of Jiwan. He doesn't know why but Mingyu has been frequently expressing his irritation and displeasure towards Jiwan unreasonably. 

  There's not a single good reason for him to dislike Jiwan! But he keeps being rude to his friend and that too in front of her! It would have been okay if he had just complained to him if he had any complains cause as a friend he would have tried to understand him and patiently dispelled his misgivings but no, he just had to say those things in front of her and embaress her. Now Jiwan too knows that her presence is bothering Mingyu. 

  Wonwoo was already feeling impatient with him and now Mingyu can't even bear to eat the breakfast she had made for them! 

  This has crossed the line of the limit of his endurance! 

  "I just don't feel like eating now, I will eat it later" Mingyu answered honestly but Wonwoo became angrier hearing his reply. 

  When Mingyu said that Wonwoo noticed that Jiwan's smile has dropped and her expression has became awkward. 

  Wonwoo just couldn't bear it now! 

  "KIM MINGYU! What's going on with you?! Why are you behaving like this these days? Do you even realise how childish you are looking right now throwing a tantrum like this?!"

  Wonwoo glared angrily at Mingyu while standing up and facing him. 

    "I just don't understand, how has Jiwan offended you for you to treat her like this?!" Wonwoo's eyebrows were slightly scrunched as if he was genuinely confused. 

   "Explain me here and right now!"

    Wonwoo's temper finally bursted out and Mingyu felt too stunned to say anything. 

     Everyone in their group knows that Wonwoo is scarier when he gets angry and his voice raises a few octaves which is quite rare. 

    But Mingyu was mostly stunned because of the reason of Wonwoo's outburst. He suddenly felt at loss. 

   What does Wonwoo know? 

   Does he know how much pain he is going through? Does he know that his heart is suffering? Does he know that even the sight of Jiwan with Wonwoo is becoming unbearable for him so much so that he just couldn't stand still when he sees them together? 

   No, he doesn't know any of these things. He don't fucking know how difficult it's becoming for him to pass each day betraying his own conscience and reasons. 

   What? Yeah, Mingyu knows how unreasonable he is whenever he argues with Wonwoo these days. But what could he do about his emotions? 

   Control them? If he could have been able to do that then he wouldn't have landed in this situation in the first place and would have been happily married with Minji already and would be on their honeymoon by now. 

   What's hurting him the most is the way Wonwoo is always taking side of Jiwan. Scratch love but they have been best friends for a long time so how could he forget all their feeling of past for the infant feeling of budding love which amounts to a year or two? 

  It's not always him who is wrong! But Wonwoo was becoming more and more colder towards him as if he was running out of his patience with him. So sometimes even when it was clearly Jiwan provoking him, Wonwoo won't even say a single word but instead scolds him when he argues back. 

  Mingyu's heart suddenly felt exhausted. It's all his fault that he is simple minded and straight forward. It's his fault that he gets reeled up too easily and says out loud the things in his mind. He doesn't know how to sweetly and innocently prick others like Jiwan. 

  "What now? Tell me. Why are you quiet now? " Asked Wonwoo. 

  But the reply he got was Mingyu who was looking at floor raised his eyes and looked at him straight meeting his eyes. The eyes that were full of hurt and abandonment were reflected in Wonwoo's eyes. 

   Wonwoo flinched a bit before taking an another look at the Mingyu who looked like an abandoned puppy. His whole being looked downcast. 

   "Mingyu-" Wonwoo started softly this time but was cut off by a new voice. 

   "Mingyu, come here. Let's have a chat." Seungcheol dead panned. 

   "Sorry Wonwoo to cut your argument like this but I have something important to talk about with Mingyu." Said Scoups, looking not a least bit apologetic but instead his tone left no room for argument. 

   Mingyu looked at Seungcheol and followed him to his room without a word. 

  This left the only two people in the room contemplating something on their own in silence. 

____________________

  I almost forgot to publish the chapter today😆

Well have a good night/morning everyone 😌❤