"He's Right, Chico. When Wolf Sees A Needle, You Do Not Wanna Be In A Room With Him." Piranha Explained.

"Oho, Come Now; It Can't Be That Bad," The Doctor Said And Walked Towards The Syringe Box. "I See Wild Dogs Every Day; There Hasn't Been One That Has Caused Any Issues."

The Doctor Pulled Out A Large Syringe Out Of The Box.

That Ends Up Pushing Wolf Over The Edge And Immediately Starts To Growl As His Eyes Begin To Glow, And The Bad Guys Knew That This Was trouble

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

That Ends Up Pushing Wolf Over The Edge And Immediately Starts To Growl As His Eyes Begin To Glow, And The Bad Guys Knew That This Was trouble.

Wolf Lunged At The Doctor, But Snake Quickly Grabbed The Doctor And Gets Him Out Of The Way.

"Yep, Right There. Told you, Moron," Snake Said.

"Something Tells Me We're Gonna Need Backup." Shark Said.

"Shakr, You, Snowflake And Webs Call Diane And See If She Can Help. We'll Try To Get Hold Wolf Down To Get His Shot." Snake Ordered.

"Yes, Sir." Shark Said.

Shark And The Girls Ran Out Of The Room.

***

The Doctor Was Being Chased By Wolf As Snake, Kaguya And Piranha Were Trying To Hold Him.

Then, The Doctor Got Cornered By Wolf, But Kaguya (In Her Anthro Wolf Form) Waved Her Hands  And The Doctor Tossed The Needle To Her.

Kaguya Charged With A Battle Cry, But Missed And Wolf Then Tail Whipped Her.

***

Outside Of The Doctor's Office, Webs Got Off The Phone.

"Diane Has Two Important Meetings This Afternoon And Won't Be Able To Make It, But She Did Say She'll Come To Take Wolf Home Some Time Tonight." Webs Stated.

"You Think They're Gonna Be Okay In There?" Snowflake Asked.

Then, They Heard Crash Coming From The Room And Cringed.

"We Probably Should've Brought The Chains With Us." Shark Said.

"Agreed." Webs Said.

***

Kaguya, Piranha And Snake Held Wolf On The Medical Bed And The doctor Tried To Give Him The Shot, But She Kept On Dodging His head Away From The Needle.

Wolf Growled In Rage And Broke Free From His Friends Restraint. She Then Swats The Doctor Away And He Ended Up Getting Slammed Into The Bin Of Used Needles, Making Him Scream In Pain.

***

Some Time Later, Wolf Was Backed Up Against The Wall With Snake And Piranha Cornering Him.

Kaguya Turned Back Into Real Form And She Pinned Him To The Ground With Full Force By His Snout.

Snake Signaled The Doctor For The Right Moment And With That, The Doctor Sticked The Needle Into Wolf Rear, Causing Him To Howl In Pain And In Rage As He Bucked Kaguya Off Of Him And Into The Ground.

***

It Was Night Time, And The Bad Guys Emerged From The Hospital.

Snake And Piranha Looked Beaten Up And Ccratched While Wolf Was Wearing A Cone Around His Neck And Holding A Lollipop As Kaguya Had Her Right Arm In A Sling And With Her Left Leg In A Cast While Holding Crutches.

The Bad Guys Turned To See Diane Pulled Up At The Front.

"Hey, When My Last Meeting Was Over, I Came As Fast I Could. Are You Guys Okay?" Diane Asked.

"We're Fine." Webs Said.

"It's Snake, Piranha And Kaguya You Should Be More Worried About." Shark Stated.

When The Vixen Layed Her Eyes On Her Adoptive Daughter, She Became Concerned.

"Kaguya, What Happened To Your Arm And Your Leg?" Diane Asked.

"Okasan, I'm Fine. Otosan Just Sprained Them. They'll Get Better In A Few Weeks." Kaguya Assured.

"Why Don't Go Home, Order Takeout And Let Wolf Rest? He'll Be Like This For Quite A While." Piranha Said.

"He Did Missed Two Yearly Shots." Snake Said.

"How About Next Year, You Guys Bring Two Police Officers With You? Just To Make Sure This Never This Happens Again." Diane Suggested.

"Works For Us." The Bad Guys Said.