Drank Too Much

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice and opened my eyes to see Dylan and Jaz standing over me.

"Your going to kill her, Jaz!" He told Jaz and looked down at me.

"I'm almost done anyways." Jaz told him before kicking me hard in the chest, making me weeze.

"Jaz, enough! You've proved your point!" Dylan told him shoving him.

"Whatever." Jaz growled before climbing through the window.

"Hey, hey, calm down and take a deep breath, okay?" Dylan told me trying to help me breath. I listened to what he told me and took a slow deep breath.

"Can you move?" Dylan asked and I looked down at my arm and tried to move it. As soon as I did pain shot from my shoulder to my palm making me scream.

"Fuck!" I cried making Dylan jump.

"Okay, I need you to close your eyes and take a deep breath..." He told me and I nodded. I did as he said and felt his arms scoop me up. I opened my eyes and watched as he carried me from the closet to my bed and set me down carefully.

"There you go, Jen. See you later." He told me trying to leave but I grabbed his wrist before he could leave.

"W-wh-why?" I asked him and he sat back down and pulled the blankets over me.

"He just drank too much tonight, Jen." He told me looking me in the eyes. I could tell he had never seen Jaz treat someone like that, so there would be no reason for him to believe it if I told him that it wasn't the first time.

"I really have to go before Jaz thinks Im doing something wrong to you." He told me standing up and walking over to the window.

"Goodnight Jenny." Hebsmiled before climbing out of my window and disappearing.