The Beginning of Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"Oh"
I nod at his response with a smile on.

"Have you introduced me yet or shall I do it?"
I glance between Albert and the two boys who stayed silent.
"I ap-"

"No need"
I shake my head gently before stopping in front of them, making them stop as well and Albert soon after. I place my left hand on my chest before slightly bowing
"I am (Y/N) von Rosenborne. I'll be staying in the Moriarty's manor for a few days so I'm a guest."
I glance at the sky outside, namely the sun's position in it.
It's time

"I would stay and continue our conversation but sadly I have other things to attend to. I'll be on my way"
I stand back up, offering a smile at the two. I walk towards Albert and whisper into his ear.

"I'd prefer it if you didn't share my title to the two. It'll make them less wary of me, hopefully"
He just nods. I turn, facing all of them.
" It was a pleasure to meet you both"
I give a small bow before walking in the direction we had come from and taking a right. My destination being the guest room I've been given.
I have a feeling there's more to him than what meets the eye. Should I speed things up...?

°~•~°

I reached the guest room and turn the knob. My eyes quickly scan the area and fall onto the   boy who was sitting by the table. I chuckle and quickly close the door.

"Been waiting to long?"
I walk towards the boy and sit on the opposite side to him.

"No but nevermind that!"
He stands up, almost slamming down the table.
"What you had said... about my brother that night... Is it true?"

"It is. Just because your bond is of blood doesn't mean that a relative won't try to bring you to your demise. Is your stance still the same?"
I smile but the boy already knows it not one that is genuine, whatever it was. A clear expression of hesitance on his face as a moment of silence passes through.
Quite the open book

"Your indecisiveness will be your downfall, William. My offer still stands until the last moment."

"And if I inform my parents?"
He glares at me, taking his stand.

"You had time to beforehand. Unfortunately, there's no saving your parents at the end. Adults aren't ones to change so easily but children are."

He scoffs, a frown setting on his face.
"How should I go about it then? Am I truly the only one you can save?"
It's the best outcome for me and my goal

I chuckle before having my leg over my other one.
"Good... Now, the next step is..."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The sick boy walks through the hallway carrying books in his hand. His foot against the floor each step he takes until he stops.

"Ah, you there! Would you make me some tea?"
William's voice had stopped the boy.

" Y-yes, as you wish. "

°~•~°

The boy had made tea as William wanted. Settled in a room, William's room to be exact which is decorated and filled with extravagant decor.

The boy pours the tea into the teacup as William sits there. The boy glances at William who has a smug smile on his face.

"Um, here you go."
The boy places the saucer holding the teacup in front of William. William takes up the saucer and the teacup bringing it close to his mouth. His smile widens catching the boy a bit by surprise.