Y/n: Hey Gobue?

Gobue: Yes?

Y/n: Take this.

You then Handed her A Necklace made with Wolf Fangs and she smiled.

Gobue: Thank you!

Y/n: Hey no Problem. Now I need to do something.

Gobue: What's that?

Y/n: We're going to War.

So of course, you had Targeted the Orc Mining base because you were all running out of Room, so you had decided to target them. You had equipped and organized all of the Goblins all to fight with Makeshift weapons with your Elite warriors getting the best Gear.

You had all Marched onto the Orc Camp and since they were all Taken by surprise you all charged in and attacked with your superior speed and numbers you were all able to take them down, and the results were clear.

0 Goblins had died and only some were injured, and all of the Orcs were Killed, and you all had an orc BBQ Feast.

You had also Gained some new Abilities.

New Abilities Obtained:
Rallying Cry
Improved Digestion
Storm Resistance

Y/n: (Thoughts) More Skills to become stronger, eh? Sounds good to me.

The Day after that you had ended up Training outside of the Cave to see Hobgoblins Return with Bloodied Armor and Chipped weapons. You were on the defensive but Gobuji stopped you.

Goujii: Y/n stop. Try greeting them. 

Y/n: Fine, but I swear first thing they do wrong and I'm Killing

You had Greeted them with Open arms trying to be Friendly but their leader seemed to be angry with you, and then you Noticed something.

Human Sex Slaves.

Left to Right: Alma, Emery, Rubellia, Spinel, and Felicia

Y/n: Put the girls away.

Hobgoblin party Leader: What?

Y/n: I said release them.

Hobgoblin Party Leader: Why don't you make us?

Y/n: Pathetic Green Man. I can Kick your ass up and down this forest.

Hobgoblin Party: Try me.

Y/n: Fine then. Gobujii!

Gobujii: Yes?

Y/n: Can we fight?

Gobujii: You can fight for control as per our laws but-

Y/n: Then do it.

Gobujii: Yes.

He then Began refereeing the fight as The Party leader then Began charging at you, but you dodged the attack with ease!

Hobgoblin Party Leader: Huh...!?

Y/n: You dun Goofed.

You then did this...

The Hobgoblin Party Leader was Vaporized as you looked towards the Others in his Party.

Y/n: Leave the ladies and get out of here.

They all ran off, as you then Turned to the shocked Crowd.

Y/n: Take the girls inside. I'll deal with them Later. They need Help.

Soon The Next Day You Had Gotten all of the girls situated and after talking to them Rubellia Greeted you Cheerfully which surprised you but was welcome and you had Begun to give them Jobs they would be Good at, since they had all gotten Much better, and now You had Begun Planning for the Construction for an expansion of the Base.

You had also Gained your First Mage and A New Warrior named Sei and Sato who left the Hobgoblin party to serve you which was also welcome.

Sei

Sato

Sato

During the Next Two days you had all ended up Training again and then had A Brand-new Ranking competition to decide who is the strongest Now and the first 5 remained the same but Sei would have ranked second if she was able to use Magic, but she dropped out because she couldn't.

You had all also split into three separate groups each designed for A Different as Kichi's was meant as A Military Force, Mi's was meant for Hunting, and Gobue's was meant for Mining deeper into the cave. Of course, you had discovered A Bunch of Fire and water Spirit stones which were used to help make new weapons.