chapter ten

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN.
( DINNER PARTY )

"YOU HAVE SOMEONE WAITING FOR YOU" patrick grinned at his daughter who sat in the ambrose house yard with jere, belly, steven, taylor and conrad.

"naomi's home?" rory jumped up. "i'm back for the summer!" the oldest ambrose walked out into the yard with her arms up.

"nai!" rory practically screamed as she charged at her older sister and embraced her in a hug. "hey naomi" jere winked at her, followed by a wave from steven and conrad.

"you've gotten taller fucking hell." naomi laughed at rory's height. "but you're still shorter than me, sweet pea." she kissed the top of rory's head.

naomi was gorgeous. she was tall and had a beautiful figure, her makeup was always perfect and her hair sat beautifully on her shoulders.

"oh and you're a deb now?" the taller girl questioned. "yeah I thought mom would've wanted me to, so I said I will."

after catching up with her sister for a hot minute, the rest of them came to greet her. jeremiah and steven couldn't keep their eyes off her.

"oh my god is that little jelly?" naomi's jaw dropped at the sight of belly all grown up. "hi naomi" belly got up from her seat next to taylor and walked to the other older blonde. they hugged for atleast a minute before naomi told them she was going to see susannah and laurel.

it was almost time for belly's birthday dinner.

rory wasn't big on birthdays. especially her birthday. the attention made her claustrophobic and she never really liked the idea of having a huge party for her birthday. a family and friends dinner and a movie night was all she really needed. no gifts, just the company of the people she loved.

everyone had left to get ready for dinner. this year it was being held at the ambrose house. it would switch each year between both houses.

susannah, laurel and patrick had worked their asses off cooking all the food as they crowded round the table.

patrick and laurel sat on either end of the table as susannah, taylor, belly, cam, scott and naomi sat on one side. facing them was steven, finny, jeremiah, rory and conrad.

everyone was stuck in their own conversations when jeremiah finally stopped staring and belly and cam and spoke up. "so cam, mind if I call you cam cameron?"

the dark haired boy across from him chuckled, "yeah, man. feel free, that's funny."

"cool"