4.

"Why don't we just meet them at our cars?" Mattheo asked the boys as they walked toward Theo's room to ger him and Scarlet. "They don't need us to escort them." And it was true. They all knew that the twins could handle themselves and that they didn't need the others to drive with them to the underground.

"You just don't want to see, Scar," Draco mumbled as Mattheo shot him a warning glare. He was jot wrong though. Mattheo didn't exactly feel like seeing Scarlet fucking Nott after the shit she pulled at breakfast.

Fucking brat, Mattheo thought to himself.

Blade threw an arm over Mattheo's shoulders. "You really fucked up by breaking up with her."

"Fuck off," Mattheo snapped as he shoved Blade's arm off his shoulders. "You guys need to mind your fucking business. Bunch of prats."

"Riddle's got a stick up his ass," Enzo laughed as they stopped outside Theo's door.

Mattheo flipped him off, but their heads snapped to the door that opened, revealing Theo dressed in black jeans and a white hoodie. Leave it to Theodore Nott to always look boring all hell, yet somehow, he always ended up with a chick by the end of the night.

Mattheo's eyes drifted to the black-haired girl behind Theo, and he had to do a double take, almost not believe it was Scarlet Nott dressed in a short black dress with a black leather jacket and knee-high boots. There was no way Theo was allowing her out like that.

"Eyes to me, you idiots," Theo growled and then Mattheo realized that all of them were silent, checking out Scarlet. "This is why you should wear something else." He turned around at the door, facing his sister. "Now I'll be fighting off boys all night."

"We all know that I'm more than capable of kicking someone's ass," Scarlet sassed as she bent over, her dress riding up as she picked up her car keys off the bed.

Theo stepped in front of her, sending all the boys a glare. Blaise turned about with Draco and Enzo, but Mattheo didn't. Even as Theo took another step toward him, Mattheo kept his eyes locked on Scarlet's ass until she stood up again.

"Let's go before Theo kills Riddle," Enzo muttered as he walked away from them with Draco.

"Come on, brother," Scarlet said softly, patting Theo on the arm as she walked out of his room, sending Mattheo a wink while she caught up to Blaise's side.

This girl is going to be the fucking death of me, Mattheo internally groaned to himself.

"Who's in Scar's car?" Theo questioned, raising his voice as Mattheo followed behind Scarlet with him. "And who's in mine?"

"Me and Enzo will go with Scar," Blaise answered him as the portrait opened. "Draco and Riddle can go with you."

"I call shotgun!" Enzo shouted, running ahead of Blaise as Scarlet laughed, running after him.

"Stop staring at her," Theo lowly said from beside Mattheo. "You fucked it up last time, Riddle, and I won't let you hurt her again. I don't give a fuck about your reputation or how long we've been friends for when it comes to her. She's my little sister and I'll protect her, even if that means swinging at you for her."

Mattheo chuckled, shaking his head. He knew Theo was dead serious, he'd seen the boy go head-to-head with many before for his little sister. So, the threat was no surprise and definitely a promise.

"I won't hurt her this time," Mattheo said firmly.

"Yeah, because you're going to leave her the hell alone," Theo snapped and then walked faster toward the boys. "Yo, wait for me!"