Part 1!!

FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT REMEMBER WHO'S WHO!!

Han Yoohyun - younger brother

Sung Hyunjae - boyfriend (best way to describe!)

Noah - dragon boy

Bak Yermin - adopted S class he raised

Riette Luire - Noah Sister

Moon Hyuna - mohawk girl likes jokings

Song Taewon - body guard that choked Yoojin

Yoo Myeongwoo - blacksmith boy friends with Noah and Yermin

Kang Soyoung - Dragon girl

Tenma Tsukasa - Han Yoojin past

Otori Emu - Yoojin old friend now basteresta

Kusanagi Nene - Yoojin old friend now technician

Kamishiro Rui - Yoojin old friend now Drug dealer

Wonderlands x Showtime - place they used to work

(Not the best description!!!)

Han Yoojin as Tsukasa

Au: In this au after they stopped working at Wonderlands x Showtime They went there different ways all doing illegal things (I'll Bring up the crimes in the Story) , Saki died and Tsukasa gave up on his dream after All, Then his mom had a affair with a different man and His og dad killed himself from grieving So Him and his mom moved in with The New boyfriend and married Then had Yoohyun. Tsukasa Then went by Yoojin So he could start fresh and Not Give Yoohyun any problems in life. Yes, Yoojin is a little older. It all goes the same.

— — — — — — — — — —— — — — —— — — — —— — — — —— — — — —

One day Yermin was scrolling through tik tok and She see's an old video from a place called Wonderlands x Showtime And in the comment she sees that some of the old performer's commented one of them who's user name was robot88Singer whose text said " What happened to Tsukasa?" Another one whose username was Th@tPurpleBlop Who responded with " he goes by Yoojin seeing on the news right?" At that moment Yermin called an emergency meeting.

Everyone from Yoohyun to Soyoung Came over. After calming everyone down she showed them The post And Yoohyun said "Well Hyung used to have a showtime job but he quit?" "SO YOOJIN'S REAL NAME WAS TSUKASA!?!?!?" Yermin yelled. Myeongwoo replied with "maybe he had a good reason?" Hyunjae Whispered " You get more and more interesting.." As Yoohyung Gave him the Don't talk about my Hyung Glare. After Yoojin arrived home They gathered round and Noah asked " Is it true you used to go by Tsukasa Hyung (Does he use hyung?) After That question Yoojin froze "H-H-How do you know that name?" Yoohyung Replied " Well That's your true name so why did you lie?" After being confronted, Yoojin Explains everyThing About leaving Wonderlands x Showtime except The Illegal Stuff. And At That moment A police officer shows Up at Their door saying " Tsukasa Tenma You Are under arrest For Overthrow of Government, Aggravated Assault, Murder, Drug abuse, Burglary, Embezzlement, Kidnapping, Fraud, DUI, Bribery, Black mail And More!!" At that moment everyone in the room Just stared at him "AT LEAST HELP ME?!?!?" He yelled.